Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
missy <3
sooo happy you updated :D
Arhggg update is SOO amazing❤️ Loving the SaRun, KK avis <33 Using sarun avi also! :$
also the sggs came out SO lovely esp the kryan one! SOTY avis are FAB :O  esp the Sidd onesss ☺️

Keep UPDATING :|  Me waiting for the next updateee! Loveyouu <3🤗
Meehak. thumbnail
gehgrhj:lpgr :| omg you have update after so ages PSHTTT :| now i can saay that you are DAMN so lazy 🤣🤣 okies i seriously missed your updates and of course youuu! ❤️ i have seen you so KAAM out here but whatever i am glad that you have update your updates, as you know that how much i love your work and how much i love your work on Sarun//our boths LOVEEEH :DD 

OKIIIESS the saran stuffs look SO damn beautiful, ufff kgorhgohge the avis coloring look so so pretty man, MAAARUUU you are so good with the coloring 😳 i just loved it! I WILL JUPM FIRST cause i really want to comment on Alia icon LOOOL, she is SOOO PREEETYYY :| i LOVE her icons so so much jaan i can't tell you that how much i love them :S AAHHH varun&sid ermm have we ever talk about these hotties, EEEHHMMM yaaah 🤔 i remember that we both show our love for varun&sid on each others SCRRAAAP, and on hints shop too hahah <3 okies they stuffs look so beautiful, OMGGG THEY AREE SOOO HOOOT UFFF ❤️ much hotnesss.

i LOVE your avis coloring man its look amazing, aaand aaand the karan sand krtika stuffs look gorgeous, oh miss them so so so much :| they stuffs look brilliant. KD aand Karan.K sigs look pretty<3
Edited by -Mish- - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
look who's here!!

update is beyond amazing!!! saved Karanika stuff😳

your 'final list of favz' is scaring me like the exam results

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lovelyyy using some of the soty stuff xx
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Your Avis Are PERFECT <3 😳
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
reserved :) feels good to see a update of youu :)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: MariSaRunholic

Assalam Aleykum doston 🤗

i bet that nobody will recognize me ,shall i start  with my changed username ? 😆 i used to be known as Miss-Pakiie-KMH but not anymore , hmm so that's done ;)
Then, the second thing  is defintely the fact that i was again lost somewhere in the airs and i am not completely back either 😳 i am only here coz i have a small "break" so i took the advantage of it to clean my computer with everything i made from ages 😃 well , almost ;)

i'll surely won't be active but will try to post whatever i am able to make , take it as my biggest resolution  for this upcomming year 🤣 yuupp yuupp ^^ so that's also done

One more thing : as everyone know : sanaya irani & barun sobti top my list anyhow so they are always gonna be present in all of my updates 🤗 and my list of favorite actors-actress is also gonna be updated coz it changed a lot but hopefully my next shop will include my final list of favs😉

And to end my boring speech : i would like to give a  big waaali hug to all my closest buddies 🤗
hina,mish,ragi di & yamz di , jo , aanya , nidhi , sid bhai , ishu , aanu, sanz , sanju ,avni & many mores

Sarun

AshaRithvik

Krystle-
Karan

karan-kritika

SOTY & alia bhatt

that's it for now , i am seriously tired now but as always i forget to take the lesson of posting stuff slowly😆

my next update will come this week itself and will have Sanaya
, kajen , asad-zoya for sure and maybe some other but nothing is decided ;)😃

WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this really you Mari? 😲 what a perfectly fabulous update ❤️ i cant believe how much you have improved, work of a PRO!!!! 😲 i had no idea you updated and how would i know? i dont come here anymore unless someone PMs me, so that shows, you need to PM me about your updates otherwise i would never know!!!!! i asked Aaliyah (Ishqsufiyana) about the sanaya avi she was using and it turns out to be yours, i was pleasantly surprised and startled too 😳 Your work is just out of this world mari 🤗 Sadly i have moved on from Sarun as a pair but i am still obsessed with Sanz and will always be <3 and i just couldnt help but use that SPL avi you made😳 Sarun stuff in wonderful, their friendship is seriously one of a kind <3 

And i cant wait for your next update, please PM me 😳 😃 love you so muchhh<3
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
couldn't sent any pm's but glad to seee you guys over here 😃

Thaaank you Shantell , hina shibzyy , pinky  ,raspberrytorte 😳

@Ragii di , mishu , Sanzz & avni <3 love you 🤗will reply as soon as possible;)

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
everything is gorgeous <3 SaRun avis and soty and alia icons are my fave . <3
NishuM thumbnail
superbly superb updates,,,plzzz pm me when u update next 
🤗    🤗