MariaCG#2: TO BE CLOSED .. - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

RE😃 

edited- 
maru🤗sorry for not commenting here earlier...but as I told u I was so less inactive during my finals :/ I love each and every siggy made by u!! banner is just awesome! I love all the barun-sanaya/Arhi siggies...they look adorable! 

^^ this is very cute and adorable!!! love the style, coloring and everything!

and now this is my most fav as I told u🤪🤪 Virmaan❤️ 

Sonam one is too adorable and Diya-Zayed- SUPERRR aweosme- loved that movie and so as ur siggy...very very adorable! mwahh

mwahh

paaari🤗 <3 OMG :) i've too much angels now <3 Lucky me =D😆 Its okaay yaaar , i don't mind yaaar ..the main thing is thaat you came right ? laaate or early , IDK🤣 Thaaanks a million for liking myy stuff :) it meaans so much for me because i so admire your woork 😍 your Simplyyy AMAZING <3 mwaaah ❤️ loveyou
Originally posted by jenny1000

Hey  Maria,

Sorry, haven't visited your gallery, but the entire first page is awesome. Love how the banner is made by you and clearly reflects your work in it👏

Thanks so much for the inspiration, but I don't think you need inspiration, your stuff is just beautiful just the way it should be:)

Everything looks amazing on pg 1, but yes, SaRun stuff all the day<33 It looks amazing esp on that hot pic.. *blushes*

This is beautiful👏 

Awww, these pics are amazing!! I like this couple too.. Can you PM me thepics if possible? 

I'll try to send you that Mohit pic.😆

Beautiful stuff yaar. def PM me for future updates;)

thank yew so much for visiting and commenting in my shop jeenz <3 really meaans a loot for me😳 your comments seeems to be the most honest one =D your just so sweeet 🤗 so truuue <3 the sarun stuff always come out the best😆 sent you the zayed-dia pics bdw:$ will waait for the mohit pix =D
thaanks agaain love🤗will defo pm you next tym which is soon=P* huuugs*

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Read Your Reply To My Comment 😳 & After Reading It I Want To ASK HOOWW ?! 🤣

and i wanna ask you one thing =D WHYYY ?🤣
Twinoo 🤗 when we will get update from you ? 100 saal bad ? 🤣
Update<3

sorry for taking all that tym to update but now its like my habit , jitna bhi try karoon , i faail😆 but i used PS that much that i'm up with a Super huge update😕 will take tym to load*uurgh*🤢 anywaays...Happy new year everyone 🤗I've a gift for you guys , i donno if you'll like it but my shop is open 😉😆

kritika
day out with her :) she's awesome *mwaaah*hope to get a karanika interview soon: one avi with KW too <3
they are so cute😍

Monaya

Arhi/sarun/sanaya-drashti

missed that scene<3...i donno what i made exactly but i liked it

virman/nishal

virika
just could make avis

D3

R.D

TVD
Special dedication to my bandariya:seju🤗

dedication to my bakri sanju <3

this one dedicated to my bitto : neethz

Fawad-Mahira
this one dedicated to my besties :hinz&mish

this ones for you hinz <3*mwaaah*

Imran Abbas
he's too hot<3

Additi Gupta

ashish-priyal

dedicated to my pagal&my bandariya:mano/seju

Thaat's it for now <3
thanks for visiting🤗
need to sleep now=D😆

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

and i wanna ask you one thing =D WHYYY ?🤣
Cause You Are Making Me Curious 😆 & I'm Your Doll 😳
omg update ?
:OOO
phir res tho banta hai BOSS 😎🤣
congo maria for your new shop 🤗 may you have many more in the future stunning creations i loved the arhi sarun stuff the most the virman avi's are superb loved the style keep rocking

ps: sorry for late reply i was too lazy to check my pm's 🤣
girl ure rocking with each and every update of ures..im so sorry for checking this update now..was very busy earlier..
just love your ArHi and SaRun creations,seriously outstanding..have saved few of 'em.and yes ranveer-anushka and manveer one is awesome too..keep making more 😊😊
Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
Jaldiii Karrr UPDATEEE ! 🤗