MariaCG#2: TO BE CLOSED .. - Page 10

RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Oooye abhi maaine reserve kahaan kiya ? abhi to all old comments par replyy karna baaaki hai mere dost =D

Teeke baba, Me wapas res karongi batme- if im late then ill use the one ive already res 😛<3 x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
im so sorry i haven't edited yet, lots of things coming up..and i wanted to leave you a long comment, still will if i can get around to editing properly, but all i do want to say is sorry that i haven't ever commented in your shop before..i love you loads, i love everything on the front page (especially the ranveer-anu stuff <33) and my fav is definitely my sig, that was SO sweet of you to make me that..you're seriously a sweetheart <3 and i love how you call me angel..hehe it's cute😳 

my sig is definitely the best ever. i love love love it, using when i change my dabba:)<3 love you endless jaan, it means so much to me! muahh
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Congrats on your second gallery!

The update is really beautiful, Loving the IPKKND stuff, and the icons are gorgeous. Stunning Sanaya and Barun sigz, the colorization is so pretty, and love the text. The Avis are cute, and Karan Kritika stuff is sizzling. Kushal Nia avis are marvelous, love the border and the text at the bottom. Viraat Manvi siggy is cute, breathtakingly gorgeous! SK siggy is tremendously outstanding, love the flow of the pink text. Katrina Kaif siggy is looking dazzling, Ranveer Anuskha stuff is out of this world, dia zayed one is fabulous, my favorite ones are below :D

thank yew very much for giving me such a sweet comment🤗 and a 2nd thanks for liking these 2 siggies especially , the 2nd one is even myy faaav =D thank you again

[Quote=..-Sanzz-..]Mariaaa, You Deserve It 🤗 Omfggg, The Banner Is Blended Very Well :) Which CS Do You Use ?! I LOVE Your New Style Which You made On Barun & Sanaya Siggs :D I Think The ArHi Phone Call Sigg Came Out The Best In You Update 😍 Very Funny & Light Scene 😆 Like Your Experiments In Avis Styles :) Sonam & RanveerAnushka Sigg Is Also Awesome . The Last Sigg Is Very Good =) 😳
Saaanzz🤗thank yeww so much for liking myy stuff again & again doll 😃😆 i told you 10000 tyms thaat i use PSP8🤣 buut buut i do half/half =D actually i do the coloring in CS3 & do all the blending and adding pics stuff in PSP8 :) don't ask me hoow Okaay ?🤣 i don't haave any answer😆 love yeww for this comment doll <3 muuahx ❤️
ps: i finally replied to  your comment😆

[Quote=KaSh-Maneet-Fan]hiii
beautiful creations
loved them
awesome coloring
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

thanks sweetyy 🤗

[Quote=pinky0902]Mariaaa!! Congratulations on the 2nd Shop!!

Loved the new batch of creationss.. they're all sooo gorgeous!! <3

thaanks a million pinkyyy :) love yew🤗

[Quote=AishuJSKfan]CONGRATZ on new shop!!
AWESOME WORK!
Keep it up!
thanks a lot honeeey <3

[Quote=Deepali88]
Congrats Maria for the New Shop🥳  Loves you a Lot❤️🤗
Beautiful and amazing Update Asusueal
Karan.kittu siggis Just amazing and gorgeous
All arhi stuffs excellent and Nice..Loves them
all bolybood siggis also very nice and beautiful with amazing texture
Loves the whole Update..saved it gonna use them

Deeepuu 🤗 thank you so so  much myy cutie pie :) love you tooo <3❤️
use whatever you waant if its worth it 😆

[Quote=sejal719]awesome work :D loved it.. thnx for the pm 
thanks a lot sejaaal 🤗welcome huun

[Quote=coolsabs]thanks for the PM...awesome creation Maria...but please inform which is the opening time?

thanks a lot saabs :) sure i'll leet you know =D
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fatz-

res...i'm so late😭

-----Edit-----

Firstly  C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S 
for ur new Shop Maria...may u have 10000000 and 100000000 more...
u seriously are an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G sig, avi etc maker...girl ur creations are always super duper good...keep rocking...*crowd cheers* WOOO HOOO, GO MARIA !!!
ur banner was just P-E-R-F-E-C-T...loved it to the core...the blending colouring text...everything is super duper gorgeous...loved it so muchhh...great job
and wow, new shop ke first page per hi amazing update!!👏
the first update just tells me that ur shop is gonna have amazing creations like ur first shop😳...
ok coming to ur update...wow...AWESOME update girl...everything is gorgeous...dude, how did u become such an awesome avi maker😲...i suck at making avis🤢...the long avis were really nice and i love ur new style of making sigs👍🏼,the redish-bluish gradient on the sig👏...that idea is amazing⭐️...The Arhi and EHMMBh stuff was droolicious like always...omghhooshhh i just lovedd the icons man<33they are supercute!!<3 the colouring looks gorgeous!!❤️ 
once again congratz for ur shop yaar...and awesome update😳
update soon...😳

lots n lots of luv,
Fatz🤗

areeey nahi nahi , your on tym :) i'm laate =D😆 thanks you so much for liking and praising my stuff thaat much always & always🤗 your such a sweet friend of me and it really means a lot to me  :) thaanks again for writing this beautiful comment <3 love you

[Quote=-Arhilicious-]OMG kamini you didnt tel meyou are opening new shop!!! :O
me reservedd!!!! love you endless!!! <3
ooye tere ko sabse pehle bataya thaa =D bdw unreserve your comment noow ? !😆 love you too 🤗

[Quote=Kriyaforever]
WOW awsOme update dear  Congrats on your new gallery
superb work 

thanks a million sweetheaaart <3

[Quote=thilss]Congrats...👏
thank you 😳😃

[Quote=mishti_17]Fabulous update Maria.. 😃 
thank yeww so much mishti

[Quote=-Harshu-]

Congooo on ur new gall <3

May u open many more :)

Love the update <3

Icons & avis r gorgeous <3 fab colouring on them :D

ArHi/SaRun stuff is great :D 

KW-Kittu sig is BEAUTIFUL :) love the colouring effect <3 saved :)

Anu , Sonam sigs r stunning !!!

Others r great too :D

Keep rocking !!

PS - The banner is gorgeous <3

thanks a looot for liking/using my stuff  harshuu 🤗 your soo sweeet <3 *huuugs*

[Quote=SwaRonforever]gr8 job..!!👍🏼
arhi siggies r just beautiful..!!luved dem..!!❤️

thank you very much honey =D

[Quote=chucklebuddy]res res 😉 🤣
unreserve Kab hogaa ?🤣
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sano88

Congrats on your new shop meri paki behna..

All the best for your future shops as you're rocking day by day.
All ofthe siggies turned out Amazing, kasam se. Loved the styling ALOT.. and is that Kat siggy for me.. OMG!! thanks a ton hun, I love you for that.. 🤗It's simply dimply gorgeous. 🤗

thank yew so much meri paki behna =D your alwaays too sweeet :) aakhir behen kisski ho ?🤣 I'm so glaad you liked it reallyy😃🤗 loveyoutoo ❤️

[Quote=sashazmohit]phaaakie🤗awesome work u r doin a fab job n you made awesome siggs kat one is too goood
thnzz for the pm n keep it up😎
congo for the new shop

thanks a lot sashazmohit🤣🤗  thaanks agaaain sadi baba😆

[Quote=taanufanvartika]Congo for the new shop😎
Fab job.😳
Your sigs are mindblowing.😍
Too good.😃
thnx for the PM.😊
Update asap.

thanks a loot sweetyy🤗 <3 will try to update soon =D

[Quote=-Durgavnii-]Mariii.. 🤗 will call you that from now.. you won't mnd nah :P

RES for comment..

nd thankies for the PM :D

SURE avuuu <3 !!🤗will call you like thaat from noow =D i'm sure you won't mind too 😆
welcome ...*muuah*
🤗

[Quote=MaaneetLuverr]Hey Maria just came across ur gallery :) congrats on the new shop👏 may you get many more xx
Wow beautiful stuff on Arhi I luvd the style you used on the sanaya ones
The Sarun stuff is sooo adorable<3 luv this one the most>>
Awww the karanika siggies are amazing👏
Love love love the Ran-anu stuff...they are soo cutee together<3
Everything is super stunning👏
Do Pm me when you update =)

aaaw <3 thaank yew so much honeeey 🤗 i'm so glad thaat you liked my stuff and commented too 😳😃 sure will pm you when i'll update

[Quote=ShilpaLuvsKMH]First Of All Congo Shongo For Your 2nd Shop :) May You Have Many Many More :))

And This Update Is Tooo Amazing.. Love It Extremly

I Love Your New Style.. Its Too Beautiful..

My Fav. Is The Kushal-Nia Avi And Siggie..

Each And Every Creation Is Mindblowing :))

Awsome Update Maria :')

thank yew so so much sweety🤗 your a sweetheart :) muuahx

[Quote=Love_Anant]oh wow Marii 🤗 soo happy 4 yew...Congos for ur new shop & may u have more & more in future... 🤗 
update is mind blowing 😳

juuuhi <3 thanks a bunch love <3

[Quote=DUGGUlicious]

Mariaaa🤗🤗I didn't know u have a gallery :(((((...why didn't u tell me?!??! :(

AWESOME creations loved the KK*2 :DDD...and the Arhi are gorgoues...congratz for the 2nd gallery

much love
Parm

Paaarm🤗 <3 ooh sorry yaaar =D i always tought you were in my buddy list but you actually weren't so i added you ..LOL😃 Thaank you so much for commenting jaanu😳😃
😃 Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
RE😃 

edited- 
maru🤗sorry for not commenting here earlier...but as I told u I was so less inactive during my finals :/ I love each and every siggy made by u!! banner is just awesome! I love all the barun-sanaya/Arhi siggies...they look adorable! 

^^ this is very cute and adorable!!! love the style, coloring and everything!

and now this is my most fav as I told u🤪🤪 Virmaan❤️ 

Sonam one is too adorable and Diya-Zayed- SUPERRR aweosme- loved that movie and so as ur siggy...very very adorable! mwahh

mwahh
Edited by .MohitzPari. - 12 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey  Maria,

Sorry, haven't visited your gallery, but the entire first page is awesome. Love how the banner is made by you and clearly reflects your work in it👏

Thanks so much for the inspiration, but I don't think you need inspiration, your stuff is just beautiful just the way it should be:)

Everything looks amazing on pg 1, but yes, SaRun stuff all the day<33 It looks amazing esp on that hot pic.. *blushes*

This is beautiful👏 

Awww, these pics are amazing!! I like this couple too.. Can you PM me thepics if possible? 

I'll try to send you that Mohit pic.😆

Beautiful stuff yaar. def PM me for future updates;)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Read Your Reply To My Comment 😳 & After Reading It I Want To ASK HOOWW ?! 🤣
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fatima-

Congratz on urz 3rd gall hun🤗
so gorgeous update
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

thanks a toon fatima🤗

[Quote=memories_im]
Congrats on ur second gallery!! 😃
Beautiful update 😊
Great work 👏

thanks honeey<3

[Quote=SiRul]Maria amazing Update loved arhi creations
thank yeww🤗

[Quote=Alisha.]Aweiie Soo happy for u Maria 🤗Congraaazzz so much for your 2#shop! 🥳 InnsAllha u open many mores! Your work r rocking sweetheart! 😍 OMG..! Loving the update! Icons are so cute! Damn Sonam siggi r amezinge! Diya and Zayed one is beautiful! ❤️Update soon! All the best! 🤗

ishaaa <3 thank you so muuch jaanu *loveyeww*

[Quote=-Nahi-]Amazzzin update Maria! N congo 4 ur 2nd! Jus love the Virmaan avis n Anushka sigs! Everything else was beautiful!

Nahi

xxx

thaanks a million sweeetyy🤗

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Ieks! what a big update!! I lovee it :D

But first of all..
CONGRATS on your 2nd Shop, missyy!! me hope you will open many many more..🤗

nd ohmiigoshh.. you add me in your inspirationlist 😲 haww so sweet for doing that.. 😳
But I can definitely say your creations are way too better than mine..  you really make such a lovely creations <33

coming to the update.. woww..each nd everything are chooo amazinggg lovelyyy!! ❤️
I love your simple style nd colouring is choo fabb..whether its an avi or a sggy..
it's just AWESOME BLOSSOM! <33

ArHi, SaRun, EKHMBH, KK nd Bolly stuff are chooo chooo brillianttt...
I cannot choose which one is the best.. everthing looks damnn smashingg <33

Keep it up with the FANTABULOUS wrk.. nd update soonishh!!
Muahh!🤗

Avuuu🤗 <3 comment #2 ?=D😆 thaank yew so much for this super meethaa comment <3^$ OFC you'r in my inspiraation list ..LOL * your just awesome awesome and plz don't saaay i'am lying okaay ? your the best and its my last WORD 😆 ab tun SHUTUP🤣 Will updaate soon *promise* loveyou

[Quote=...Mitali...]
congo on u r new shop...!!!!!
u r work is wonderful...
continue doing such work...
just love u r work...
thnks for d pm
update soon

thank yew very much honey <3😳

[Quote=Shantell]Omg congrats yaaara all the bzt in yur new shop yur gonna do great!!
thaanks yaaar <3 big jhappi🤗

[Quote=..Ragzz..]you are awesome! congrats on your second shop maria 🤗 so happy for you, and thanks by being inspired by me, it really means a lot<3 you stuff is wonderful, keep updating and reach millions more galleries :$ love ya and once again congrats.
ragiii🤗thank yeww so much for giving me such a sweeet comment like yew <3 :$ Ofcourse your apart of my inspiraations <3 love your stuff *alwaays*😃 loveya too

[Quote=aishi.muffin]Mariaaa, congoo 🤗 Gosh your stuff is SO stunning. <3 Esp that last one you made for aishh is PERFECT.

Love love love you and your stuff like anything, keep it up and hope you open thousands of more shopps! <3

btw this is just amazing.

thaaank yeww a bunch aishi <3!!🤗 i'm glaaad that you liked my stufff <3 :$ it meaans a lot

[Quote=shootingstar.xx]Wow, Maria .. your first update in your new shop is AMAZING. What a way to start your shop😎 I dont see any laziness in your sigs 😆😳 I lovee the new coloring you've used and you should use it more often esp the one on the Sonam sig ... <3 the 1st Sanaya sig is gorgeous and the Barun sig too. I love the ohh la la sig 😆 its cutee. and your blending on that sig is great too. aww im missing karanika so much😳 karan sig is hot .. love it. 
even your avis are amazing uff .. I love kushal nia off screen. I like the style of text you used there. love the style of the ranveer/anushka siggy too 

lol basically overall amazing update 😆😆😉 keep it up.

saara🤗your too cuute =D you don't see myy lazypan ? achha to dekh when i am updating 😆 thaank for liking myy stufff jaaanu <3 meaans a lot 😳

[Quote=dbr_kmichi]congratulations for new thread...
and fabulous creations😊

thaanks honey <3😳

[Quote=KMH-NASHA]

congrats maria on the opening. i must say you are back with a bang.

i have always loved your work and you have always exceeded my expectations each time you make something different and more. i love all of karanika siggies you have made but also like the barun and sanya siggies you have given them wonderful lines that go with each siggie and add flavour to them.

sorry for replying late but i am not as active online theese days but thankyou so much for making me a part of this again.

all the best & happy holidays.hope you enjoy yourself in this festive time.take care

Thaaank you so much for giving me so much love alwaays & alwaays bro 🤗 you'll alwaays be apart of this shop 😳 thaanks again & same to you

[Quote=PurpleFairy]Congrats on your new gallery, Maria!! May you have many moree🤗
Lovely update! Specially ArHi, Karanika and Sonam👏

thank yewww so much bittto 🤗loveyou

[Quote=kiran_28]nice update
great work
thanx 4 pm
nd really sry 4 late comment
thaanks a lot honeeey <3😳 its okaaay yaar :$ NP

[Quote=lena07]MARIA ❤️

Thaanks a lot lena🤗