Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: priya_luna

Me  also Res  too <3 ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited

Maria ๐Ÿค—
OMG Shop no 2 , shouldn't you be on shop no 8 or something like that by now ๐Ÿคฃ
What is this I made it to the first page ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿคฃ

OK a big massive congratulations on the new shop . ๐Ÿฅณ.
You are getting ,better and better . Your work is amazing . Keep it up .

I love the banner ,its beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜

I love the Arhi creations , impressive and outstanding stuff . Love it to bits . The Sanaya one is the best out of the IPKKND update , it's pretty .Also love the 1st avi  too.

The Karan and Kritika stuff , is absoutely rockin .I like the Karan Wahi and Kritika siggy , it's really cute .๐Ÿ˜ณ

Virman avis are stunning, I haven't seen that segment , do send me the link if you can .๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG Sonam Kapoor , siggy it's my favourite out of the update , love it .You have captured her beauty, kept it simple , but it's just amazing.๐Ÿ˜

Love the siggy's that you made for Sano , and the siggy for Aish , is pretty.  Love the Dia and Zayed , great stuff .

Keep Rockin Maria . Hope you have 1000 more shops 

Priya ๐Ÿค—

priyaaa <3 ๐Ÿค—well right guess =D i must be on my 10th shop normally๐Ÿคฃ but whaat to do ? ๐Ÿ˜† i'm too lazyy for it :) trying my best to update soon tought =P anywaays thank yew so much for liking my stuff and praising it thaat much ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค— for the Nishal segmeent , will seend you the link soon as i get it again *promise* your so sweeet ๐Ÿค— loveyou
1000 shops ? ๐Ÿคฃ will tryy to be alive till theeen ๐Ÿคฃ
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing as alwayss!! :) BEAUTIFUL!! 

All I Can Say:

Edited by RabbaVe - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hina-

ThankyousoooMUCH <33 ๐Ÿค—

Dil deeewana bin BESTIE kee maaane naaah ...<3 

Dhoond Liyaaa mujhe? ๐Ÿค— ab unreserve bhi kaarLo jeee ๐Ÿ˜†

[Quote]awwhhh :O <3
RES

wud edit once m bak at IF (: miss u n luvvv u <3

aaaw ๐Ÿค—<3 missing you so much sabuu $๐Ÿ˜• come back soon yaaar :) iloveyoutooโค๏ธ

[Quote]reserved, i love you ๐Ÿค—
you didn't saaw your gift yeeet sis =D iloveyoumore๐Ÿค— unreserve soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[Quote]

๐Ÿค—Congratulations๐Ÿค—

on your 2nd shop Maria  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
may you have many many many shops in the future sweetheart ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

well lets see where to start from..hmm!! you're creations are superb ๐Ÿ‘ wow im really amazed with 'em ๐Ÿ˜

First of all I love your lovely banner..Love the mixture of pics ๐Ÿ˜ณ

now coming to your update...
Love the coloring in this Sanaya sig..gorgeous!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awh this one is uber cute <3 ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ Love the siggy style and the texture is fabulous Maria ๐Ÿ‘

haha i remember this scene..was hilarious!! Im a fan of your coloring..gotta give me some tips Maria ๐Ÿ˜‰ This sig is mindblowing ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

once again I love the coloring in this a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

again fantastical coloring jana ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Idk how you make such a killer sig..uber cute ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Keep up the great work my love!! and i better get your PMs on all the updates..speaking of update...hope to see another one soon <3 me waiting ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

xoxo
-Anji

Aaaw , anjiii ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Itna laamba comment ? thaat's so sweet of you to take out some of your tym to write here๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค—you waant some tips from me ? honestlyy i won't be able to give you anyy kind of help in anything i do or make because everythiing i do is inintentional :) ๐Ÿ˜† your reallyy so sweeet ๐Ÿค— thaank yeeew so much for this super lovely commeeent <3 loveyou & yaaa will send you a pm wheen i'll update :sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† *huuugs*

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Res my bakri I lub ju๐Ÿค—

iloveyou more Myyy baby <3๐Ÿค—missing you so much *get well soon * Okaaay ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

[Quote]
congratulations

i love you, you love me i shall be back to edit it! that rhymes ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ thaank yeww my baby <3๐Ÿค—yes it rhymes๐Ÿ˜† P A G A L ..rofl :) unreserve soon๐Ÿค—

[Quote]Awee...congrats on ur new shop ๐Ÿ˜ƒ may u grow more nd more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the first update is awesome..make more on karanika โค๏ธ

thank you so much naina๐Ÿค— will surely maake more on karan-kitttu <3 theey are my life

[Quote]Oh lalala! <33 โค๏ธ
Your second gall opened so fast! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Super amazing Sanaya-Barun icons! <33 Stealing 'em! =D
&&& my luvvv Karan Kituu are tooo cute- miss them!

LOVELICIOUS update Mariaaa <333

sonuuu๐Ÿค— faast ? oooye in 1 yeaaar and 4 months i think๐Ÿคฃ thaank yew so much for liking theeem <3 feel free to steaal them =D miss karan&kittu too ๐Ÿ˜ณ loveyou

[Quote]too good sis .u r so talented๐Ÿ‘
thank you bro๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

[Quote]beautiful stuffs maria<3
thank you so much aish๐Ÿค—means a lot

[Quote]loved ur work on arhi/sarun..its really amazing..loved these v much and text oh la la

i donno what i did with that ?๐Ÿค”

thank you very much for liking&using sarach๐Ÿค—

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: khajju

Congratzzz Marru on ur second shop..veryy happy for u.

may u open 100000000 of shops.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wooww...the update is freakin cute,
awww i luvd the Sarun stuff...they are beyond adorable.
My fav sigy in the whole update is

o seriously hav no words for this one...amazinggg coloringg...beautiful text...yaar can u plzz tell me how u did this coloring..plzz

nywayzz thanks for pm.
do continue soon and plzz make sme thing on premeer/harshiti..i wub luv to see them in ur creationz.

khajju๐Ÿค— thank you so much for giving me such a sweet comment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ100000000 shops ?๐Ÿ˜† will tryyy =D You liked the sonam siggyy ? thaank yeww so much , i just edited edit it =P about the coloring i caan't tell you coz i honestly don't how i did it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† its the waay i am , its whyy my style changes alwaays becoz i alwaays try something else myself ^$ will try to make some harshiti tought but can you provide me some pics please ?

[Quote]wawooo wawooo my bityaaa whattt killing update ..amazzzing colorinf edditin and sab sab kuch just FANTASTIC ...congratzzz for 2nd one..proud of u ...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
mummy jee๐Ÿค—love you endlesss *muuaaahx* tought I AM proud of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ loveyou

[Quote]
congratulations..
all sigs are beautiful, liked te way u used pictures, fab coloring and styles
http://i.imgur.com/dsUxx.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZuJJN.png
http://i.imgur.com/am3xh.png
love these sigs most

senorita

thank yewww so much aisha <3 !!

[Quote]Wow Congrats On Your 3Th SHop Dear
OMg What A Amazing Update
All Arhi Siigies Are Superddd
And The Icons Are So  Pretty
Love Arjun Arohi Siggy So Much
Missed Them Allot

And  I Also Like Your Banner Verry Nice
And All Avis Are Stunningg
Congrats Again

Veronika

verooo <3 its myy 2nd shop love =D๐Ÿ˜† thaank yeww very much for liking myy stufff budddyy <3^$
huugs

[Quote]Congratulations!!!

Heeey Maria!

Congratulations on opening ur second shop...very well deserved may you open many many more in the future.

You have imporved sooo much ur work is lovely!

Ur way of putting all the pics together and the fonts is great!

Ur first page looks faaab! Very colourful and bright indeed and ur update is very pretty!

Once again congratulations on the new shop may u open more and more x

Love Preeti x

thaaank yeww so much preeetii <3๐Ÿค—you saaw my stuff from the beginning naa ? iss liye keh rahi ho =D๐Ÿ˜† Noow i'm okaay but before i was CRAAAP ..Rofl ... thaanks again love

[Quote]Thank you!โญ๏ธWow. This is too amazing, I love your work.

May I ask are you requesting?? If you are I would love an Arhi banner. I would like the text saying Love forever About the pictures, I really don't know so can you please pick the pictures for me, sorry if I am requesting too much. I just can't find any HD pictures.๐Ÿ˜”
Thank you!โญ๏ธ
welcome loove <3$ will be taaking requests soon <3 thaanks a lot for liking my woork๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[Quote]OMGGG YOU JUST BLOW ME AWAAYY ALL THE TIME WITH YOUR TALENT!!!:DD LOVE THEM& LOVE YOU!!!!
aaaw <3 thaank yeww so much jaaanu ๐Ÿค—loveyoutoo

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Aaaw , anjiii ?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Itna laamba comment ? thaat's so sweet of you to take out some of your tym to write here๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค—you waant some tips from me ? honestlyy i won't be able to give you anyy kind of help in anything i do or make because everythiing i do is inintentional :) ๐Ÿ˜† your reallyy so sweeet ๐Ÿค— thaank yeeew so much for this super lovely commeeent <3 loveyou & yaaa will send you a pm wheen i'll update :sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† *huuugs*

...toh kya chota comment karti? ๐Ÿ˜†
Awh I always have time to comment on your gorgeous work jaan ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ haha you're like me then!! LOL thats how i do my sigs...just whatever!!๐Ÿ˜† awh np im glad you enjoyed reading my comment and i enjoyed writing it <3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ update soon!!

xoxoโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜†
..Amira.. thumbnail
Heey Maria Jaan! How Aree Yoou?

Beautifull Uptaadee. I likee mosst this 3 siggies

I lovee the way u put the text and the colors. Keep Roockiing and Pmm mee. tnx for thee pm! Lovee Yaaa.

~Amira~

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats yaar i know m late but oh well u shud rejoice to the fact that i actually made it to the shop before having another laziness attack...lol i blame ASR and the holidays...lol..!!
Anyays congo for the new baby...i meant shop...may u have many more...!!๐Ÿ˜†
Now now lovely update loved each and every sig yaar...!!
The Sarun/Arhi ones are breathtaking...fabolous coloring and oh gosh i love the blending...its too good yaar..!!

these two are killers

Love the icons and avis...beautiful coloring...!!

This one is too good...u shud make more in this style love the coloring

stunning work yaar loved each and every one of them..

looking foward to the next update..!!

Love Ya Ammie

Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Res for Riyaas new update hehe:)
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Oooye abhi maaine reserve kahaan kiya ? abhi to all old comments par replyy karna baaaki hai mere dost =D