Posted: 12 years ago
MARIA ❀️
Edited by lena07 - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Mish-

Congraaatulations

kjipjlojhm;pkhpy πŸ˜³ i don't know what can i say,omfff |: youu are in your # 2 shop now, HAAAW that's AMAZING meri jaan <3 may you open many many moreees πŸ€—

OMFFF your banner |: HAAAW omg your banner look SO beautiful jaan, i love your banner and ofc i love the people some are in yourr banner^😎 YOUR UPDATEEE ? :O omg i'm speclees i swear ! <33 awww the ArHi icosn look SO prettyy, ayee hayee they both look SO CUTEEE, god bless theem both ..

omgg the loon icons look very beautiful yaar, i love your coloring :) DAAAM the ArHi stuffs look GORGEOUS, omff RIYAAA how can i tell you that HOWWW MUCHH i love your work you aree such an AMAZNG sigs makerrr <3 youur neww style look marvelous jaan i really love your coloring ESP the blue and pinkishhh color some youu putt :P

HAAAW he is SO haaawttt ☺️
and your sigs make him moreee HAAW lol ;) i love your coloring style and EVERYTHING ..

AWWW she is SO prettyyy <3 i just love her, and omg your sigs :O😍 i said na you aree the BEEEST <3 and the BEEST sigs makerrr ever πŸ€—

WOOOW the avis look SO SO good yaar, omgg the first onee look AMAZING and your style look soo beautiful .. even i can also do that but i have never used this style 🀣

omgg why are Karannika SO adoreeable <3 i love love theem SO much and omgg your sigs on emm look so prettyful ... i love your style jana :) 😳 Karan Wahi and Krtika Kamra sigs look too cutee, and aww they both look cutee togheter ;P Kushal and Nia sigs look AMAZING anf they both look so CUTEE toghter uff they i love they scenes SO much 🀣

DAAAMN Uday and Manya.ta sigs look HAAAWT, and omff uday is SO HAAAWT ☺️☺️ i love himm like a anything  <333 Sonam and Katrina sigs look AMAZIN and and Ranveer Anushka sigs look sexyyy <3 i adoree your work jana, ESP on theem ;)

Your sigs coloring and style look gorgeous ! <3 😳 awww the one you have made for aishhh look truly gorgeous <3 KEEP ROCKING my jaan :D

Loveyouu a looot twinoo πŸ€—

aaaw πŸ€—<3 thaank yeww so much for this super duper sweet comment meri jaan , MERI BESTIE :) onlyy mine okaay ?🀣 Tuun sabse achhi aur sabse pyaari haaai <3$ your comments always make smile and the Funniest thing is thaat you never find any bad thing in my update , only positive vibes🀣 your Just too cuute <3 !!  your alwaays suporting me :)πŸ€—bdw i'm naraaz because i miss commenting in your gallery like anything :) wahaan koi updaate hi nahi aata 😳 ek siggy ya avi se hi kaaam chalega *i promise*πŸ˜³πŸ˜† achha chhor : did i told you ke kitni mohabbat haai  ?πŸ€—πŸ€—  HEHE <3 missing my karan&kittu like anything but i'm super scared too as it seems like everything is not okayπŸ˜• will waait to have something about theem πŸ€—
iloveyou 1257885784585745296 timesπŸ€—πŸ€—
Meehak. thumbnail

OMG youur comment make me happy :D πŸ€— i loveyouuu a loot merii jaan <3 aww HEHEH yess i'm only yours and you are only mine ;) <3 aghar teri update mein kuch negative ho ga thab hi tho mein bholo gi na 🀣 i always love your updatee jaana you ate the BESSSTT <3 umm i don't want to do shop moree 😳 and i don't want to post my stuffs their LOL <3 i'm ENJOYING your updates na, tho mere liye itna hi bahut hai :D πŸ˜† mee too miss karan kittu like a hell ;( ahh hope KMH come back ...

LOVEYOUU moree then that my love πŸ€—
Edited by -Mish- - 12 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: paritha

main bhi res...🀣

C.o.n.g.r.a.t.u.l.a.t.i.o.n.s

Mari...meri yar...[> :D<] first of all congrats on ur new shop hope that you open 13431321321234321234321343212342134321...shops one day yah i know the no is too much but try to make atleast half of them 🀣

me in ur inspirations list??😲 😲 😲 aw...thanks a  lot...dear...means a lot...for me guess these days people are inspired even by crap 🀣 πŸ€— <3 u my sweetie pie

coming to update

^this one is amazing yar...sisters 4 ever wanna hug you like this πŸ€— jhappi for you for making this 😳

Sarun Rocks na...😍 just love love love this to the core...😳

OMG kya coloring hai yar...just perfect...πŸ€— love the shades that you used ...and the blending too is amazing 😳 Arhi always rocks...<3

no dear this one is good but one thing that is lacking is clarity really everything is perfect and use HD na...

Ah...look at this 😍 i am dreaming perfect couple and perfect edit 😳

love this one...you made this look gorgeous by ur coloring...πŸ‘ love the fonts that you used

and all others too amazingly done...πŸ‘
update soon...
<3u

Oooye meri aaangelπŸ€—this lovely comment bring a big smile on my face =DπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† tuun and craap ?  🀣 its not MATCHING 🀣 your just awesome awesome awesome :) thaank you so much for guiding me with your style but i didn't found any HD video but will remember thaat next tym *pakka*  jaaane kyon dil yeeh jaanta haai , tun hai to i'll be alrightπŸ€—
iloveyou so much❀️
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Reply To Mine Soonishh πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Suure Saanzz <3 will tryy my best to reply to all these messages by todaay  πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maria let me know when you're open for requests <3