First Prediction for next week

Posted: 12 years ago
I think they are planning on ending the Office track and starting with the Marriage track. 
I think Navya will pick Ritz call and she will tell her everything what Ranbir told Ritz. NAVYA will somehow tell Anant that it is only for office people, no friends and family. He will be a little upset but he will understand her and she will go to the party alone...
Our Anant will silently go to the party to surprise her.. Remember he said good luck for the presentation while dropping her in the morning.. she might feel a little shy to present the slides and our anant babua will go and support her and she might do very good...remember the article about anant and navya helping amar and his wife in their troubled marriage, amar and his wife will see them and realize their mistakes and everything will be okay...
Did u guys listen, today was the third day in a row mishras and bajpayees mentioned about anya's marriage prep...
My positive prediction...
Love to see Navya and Anant in the retro party in SBS on Monday...will get some clue...
what a prediction yaa...superb...!!! 👏 hope ur prediction will come true...
yeha marraige is fr sure bec it was third episode cntinusly reminding marriage peperations 
nice post... hope it comes true... w8ing eagerly
I like your prediction. Hope it goes on like that...
I hope your prediction come true 😃😃
Thanks guys!!!!!!!! I really don't want a tension episode...fun party episode hona chahiye...right???

Actually thinking about Prediction # 2...will soon post...😉
but wer is pur official predictor of our forum...watever he/she tells will be actual story tatz gonna happen...

hope this time one more MU dont happen

Nice prediction dear...hope it will comes true...i dont want again MU between AnYa...hope for the best...