this is it guyz :-(

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
this is it guyz i m done with each passing day i m just not feeling well fuming in anger leading me to headache n migraine wht to do uday is after j and manyata both 😡 wht r cvs trying to do ??

its enough of uday's grey shades 4 weeks r enough yaar its time to show his good colors also y cv's r trying to make him evil ? 😡

firstly i dont like him talking to j as i hate j i dont want him to talk to j but he always pokes his nose in j's matter y was he trying to stop j to going to the stage yesterday 😡 y is he soo much concerned about j everytime he comes to her room no other good thing in his life to do 😡

manyata i love akash wht is dis 😡😡

y is everyone calling manyata jhopar pattay ki rajkumari 😡
its height now cv's stop it yaar 😡 v want uday manyata n u people r continuously doing the opposite of it

the way uday talked to his dad today that i have a back up plan if not manyata then j i didnt like it at all 😡

so much expectations i had from DEK but now i m just crying 😭 

stop playing games cv's v just want ManVeer dont u understand this clear cut 😡

if u dont then give me ur address i ll make u understand 😡
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well I kinda like what I saw today and I didn't see anything wrong in Uday's lines tonight.

right now Uday is all abt money, power and the throne which he believe only Moniya can take him to all this and his
schemes to get all this that will lead his heart truly falling for Moniya.

when that day come all plans and mind game will be out of the window.

Edit:

to say don't u worry let Moniya day dream abt her big brother Akash all she went in the end her heart shall belong to Uday and her mouth she calls out to Uday even in her sleep.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chill out  dear ...even im upset ...because the way its story is going is making me so damn angry but what can we do its the cvs fault ...dont know what else crap they gonna do
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

Chill out  dear ...even im upset ...because the way its story is going is making me so damn angry but what can we do its the cvs fault ...dont know what else crap they gonna do

wht to do with it yaar ?? v r just getting angry n cv's r not trying to undertsand 😡😡 wht r they upto  its all crap going i dont want to c all dis 😕
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

wht to do with it yaar ?? v r just getting angry n cv's r not trying to undertsand 😡😡 wht r they upto  its all crap going i dont want to c all dis 😕

Just dont worry we will get to see Manveer together soon...didnt you see what udayveer said in todays episode he will try to make Manyeta like him and he will do anything to make her like him and forget about everything else and when Manyeta will keep on rejecting him he will definitely get fustrated and jealous...now you see that sounds really interesting doesnt it????😊so chill out and enjoy
shaf13 thumbnail

Just dont worry we will get to see Manveer together soon...didnt you see what udayveer said in todays episode he will try to make Manyeta like him and he will do anything to make her like him and forget about everything else and when Manyeta will keep on rejecting him he will definitely get fustrated and jealous...now you see that sounds really interesting doesnt it????😊so chill out and enjoy

hmm yes it sounds interesting yummy 😆😆
yes i want manyata to reject uday again n again only then uday will change 🤣

i want to c takraar nok jhook scenes all that but plzz i just dont want j and akash in all dis 😡
ChocolateQueen thumbnail

hmm yes it sounds interesting yummy 😆😆
yes i want manyata to reject uday again n again only then uday will change 🤣

i want to c takraar nok jhook scenes all that but plzz i just dont want j and akash in all dis 😡

This is why im saying just wait and keep watching 😆
shaf13 thumbnail
n the main problem y they always make our weekend so boring ?? useless precap today 😡

y they just fill the friday episode always like a filler 😡
ChocolateQueen thumbnail

n the main problem y they always make our weekend so boring ?? useless precap today 😡

y they just fill the friday episode always like a filler 😡

They do that because they want us to get so hyper and curse the cvs😆
shaf13 thumbnail

They do that because they want us to get so hyper and curse the cvs😆

hahahah they feel happy with dis 😆😆😆 

but i m not happy at all 😭😭 long long weekend