16/12 Hotness and Princess pics -PERK UP AND SMILE - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing, shybabe:) Sanaya looks beautiful and Barun looks hot!!!
Loved this post Shy!
Both Barun and Sanaya look fab.
Thanks a bunch for this and the PM.
⭐️
Yeah we are ALL in limbo land after ASR seems upset that La is leaving? Did he honestly think she will STAY now?

GUYS man!!!! They just DONT think! He dosent love her, and he feels SO guilty for breaking her heart and giving her false hope! But her staying on as their "house guest" is NOT going to improve her life!

This is what the crowd from "How I Met Your Mother" call "High school graduation gogles"! (Let me explain)!!

Most of us loved our time in high school, BUT we all did want it to end so we can get on with our lives! However... when the time came to say goodbye we were SAD! We "reminised" the good times! So ASR is going through a similar excersise! This relationship is OVER! He knows it, and she knows it too! But saying goodbye is never easy! Regardless of how necessary it is!

So lets just put this down to his "High school graduation gogles" moment and move on!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
i love yuh for this 🤗 made my day😳 like always😛
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Yeah we are ALL in limbo land after ASR seems upset that La is leaving? Did he honestly think she will STAY now?

GUYS man!!!! They just DONT think! He dosent love her, and he feels SO guilty for breaking her heart and giving her false hope! But her staying on as their "house guest" is NOT going to improve her life!

This is what the crowd from "How I Met Your Mother" call "High school graduation gogles"! (Let me explain)!!

Most of us loved our time in high school, BUT we all did want it to end so we can get on with our lives! However... when the time came to say goodbye we were SAD! We "reminised" the good times! So ASR is going through a similar excersise! This relationship is OVER! He knows it, and she knows it too! But saying goodbye is never easy! Regardless of how necessary it is!

So lets just put this down to his "High school graduation gogles" moment and move on!

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
Dear Shy... thanks for the post,,,,really, ASR is as usual hot, but upset  cause of break up & feels bad for La...khushi looks pretty... Arnav, poor soul, still ignorant about her single status... Edited by chandrika1315 - 12 years ago
thank you thank you thank you soo much for this!!
🤗 thanks for the post and the pictures .. 
our one and only Arhi scene of the week !!

hope we get more scenes next week.. till then will keep on going through this post 😆
Originally posted by _mahi_

i love yuh for this 🤗 made my day😳 like always😛

welcome mahi😃