Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 87)

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

ROFL oh God ...

Today Wicha proved she is really Thakral's daughter and rohit's sister ...Dumbo ROFL

told everything in front of everyone ...aise kunal ko jeetegi ROFL

if she really wanted to win Kunal's heart she shld have told this to only Kunal or Family not in front of everyone 

Now it will be siddhi only who will say she has not eloped and will Save Family Ki Izzat Dancing

Chal Wicha apna raasta naapo abhi ...u r fail ROFL
Ya that true! but i think so siddhi will accept that she knew abt rohit and raveena(the biggest dumbo's evaLOL) and kunal and the whole family will get angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra--RaniTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

ROFL oh God ...

Today Wicha proved she is really Thakral's daughter and rohit's sister ...Dumbo ROFL

if she really wanted to win Kunal's heart she shld have told this to only Kunal or Family not in front of everyone 

Now it will be siddhi only who will say she has not eloped and will Save Family Ki Izzat Dancing

U mean dumbeena nahi bhagegiShocked...nahiii here i was thinking chalo usse chutti miliROFL

nah nah she has ran away na ...but when siddhi will return home to tell Kunal and will see wicha there she will say Raveena is in the parlor in front of everyone ...and later will tell kunal, papa and gaurav that she has eloped ...Family ki izzat bhi and they will bring back raveena too ...how that I donnu ...somehow but she will be back and Siddhi will win Kunal's heart by saving their family ki Izaat which today Wicha has ruined LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya3sp-RD-tanyashrivastav-MariaMars--Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

Ya that true! but i think so siddhi will accept that she knew abt rohit and raveena(the biggest dumbo's evaLOL) and kunal and the whole family will get angry

haan but i feel it will happen in alone ...in front of family not in front of everyone 

and then they all will pretend that raveena is coming to madap to everyone while searching her ...papa and gaurav wil be angry with Siddhi no doubt 

bcz I feel if Siddhi didn't clear it in front of everyone that Raveena is still in the parlor or coming soon  then Seema will get to know abt it also Grewal family before the marriage  ...and I doubt it will happen ...they will get to know abt it but after the wedding 

-RD-tanyashrivastav-MariaMars--Rani

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

ROFL oh God ...

U mean dumbeena nahi bhagegiShocked...nahiii here i was thinking chalo usse chutti miliROFL

nah nah she has ran away na ...but when siddhi will return home to tell Kunal and will see wicha there she will say Raveena is in the parlor in front of everyone ...and later will tell kunal, papa and gaurav that she has eloped ...Family ki izzat bhi and they will bring back raveena too ...how that I donnu ...somehow but she will be back and Siddhi will win Kunal's heart by saving their family ki Izaat which today Wicha has ruined LOL 

Oh my bad i forgot parvati tulsi act to hoga hi LOL

Edited by rdfan - 28 December 2011 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-TheRowdiest-Rani

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
its a serious matter i dnt think so siddhi will do so! I think so She will say the truth in front of evryone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars--Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

its a serious matter i dnt think so siddhi will do so! I think so She will say the truth in front of evryone

i donnu but then do u think it wont reach to Grewal's and marriage will happen ? Confused bcz marriage will happen for sure and I feel after marriage only vikram and seema will get to know abt it , not Sudhanshu...after all they have to run Dumbeena and Vikram side track too 

but hmmm...donnu yaar OuchConfused

but if it happened in front of every one and Siddhi accepted she knew then Kunal will also support her in front of everyone and Wicha Wink

tanyashrivastav-MariaMars-Twisted.-Rani

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

i donnu but then do u think it wont reach to Grewal's and marriage will happen ? Confused bcz marriage will happen for sure and I feel after marriage only vikram and seema will get to know abt it , not Sudhanshu...after all they have to run Dumbeena and Vikram side track too 

but hmmm...donnu yaar OuchConfused

but if it happened in front of every one and Siddhi accepted she knew then Kunal will also support her in front of everyone and Wicha Wink
i think so that kunal and gaurav will not let the marraige happen and they will force raveena to marry vikram and after the marraige vikram will come to knw that raveena love rohit and again that angry mood which is a typical scene of ektas shows like in kayamath

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

ROFL oh God ...

Oh my bad i forgot parvati tulsi act to hoga hi LOL
Experience speaks Pooja,Minnie has done PhD on EK n her soapsROFL

Priya4Mirra-MariaMars-TheRowdiest-Rani

Go to top