Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 65)

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

to hide this Raveena elope thingy frm Seema they sent her to her mayaakaLOL ...as seema is Vikram's sis so she will mind na 

Raveena to mil jaayegi ...but this will bring sinaal more Close Tongue

Then wicha thingy Tongue

3 weeks 

during this time Siddhi will defo realize she is in love 

and after this its Kunal's turn Tongue
Yap For now,,i dont Understand Abt Seema's Response... She will Feel really bad..and what will be her response after Knowing this that Siddhi knws Everythng But she did not told anythng to her..Confused
And i hope Siddhi Realise abt her love soon.. I dont want she realise When Ritcha alredy sucessed In her Plans... Normally it happens in Ekta kapoor ShowsOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavnorzarTheRowdiest

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by minnie.reet

to hide this Raveena elope thingy frm Seema they sent her to her mayaakaLOL ...as seema is Vikram's sis so she will mind na 

Raveena to mil jaayegi ...but this will bring sinaal more Close Tongue

Then wicha thingy Tongue

3 weeks 

during this time Siddhi will defo realize she is in love 

and after this its Kunal's turn Tongue

yup thats possible too

they might find raveena and get her married to vik

raveena will turn neg and will hate siddhi

for kunal to realise, we need something to happen

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya4MirratanyashrivastavneemeTheRowdiest

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

witcha ll go to any extent to get kunal bacxk...but i feel dat kunal is no longer itnerested in her...he jut cares for her as a friend...nothing more dan dat...nd now siddhi is ll soon realise her feelings too...and shez a very possessive wife...lagta to aisa hi...toh withca doesnt hav any chance...

even i feel same, kunal doesnt want witcha anymore and cares for her as a friend,

i dont know why sinal will cross seema rekha soon

bec witcha will continue to make siddhi feel bad about her and kunal and some day siddhi will burst out her feelings to kunal

either like gem or ks

norzar

I just want She Just BurstOut,,, So That Kunal comes to knw atleast what she is thinking for him.. and then she starts thinking abt siddhi all the Time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavnorzar

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ norzar...abt the seemarekha part i am nt sure whether it ll happen now .. usmein thoda to time lagega ...

yeah dats correct dat ritcha ll ty hard to make siddhi sad ...by showing dat she came inbetween dem...but aaj ka epi dekh ke toh yahi lagta hai ki siddhi ll never think of leaving kunal...the way she saidki ritcha ke liye pasta banate thei aur mere liye kuch nahin...its more like a determination to win kunal's love rather dan think of sacrificing her love...

nd after dumbeena's truth is out nd siddhi gets blamed ...i fee dat it ll be kunal only kunal who ll stand by her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

hi

witcha ll go to any extent to get kunal bacxk...but i feel dat kunal is no longer itnerested in her...he jut cares for her as a friend...nothing more dan dat...nd now siddhi is ll soon realise her feelings too...and shez a very possessive wife...lagta to aisa hi...toh withca doesnt hav any chance...

even i feel same, kunal doesnt want witcha anymore and cares for her as a friend,

bec witcha will continue to make siddhi feel bad about her and kunal and some day siddhi will burst out her feelings to kunal

either like gem or ks

norzar

I just want She Just BurstOut,,, So That Kunal comes to knw atleast what she is thinking for him.. and then she starts thinking abt siddhi all the Time..

yup kunal should know what she feels for him

but then maybe he will start to distance himself form her bec he will think its wrong bec his brother loved siddhi

i want kunal to start realising like siddhi but for that something has to hit him

norzar

tanyashrivastavneeme

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hi

@ norzar...abt the seemarekha part i am nt sure whether it ll happen now .. usmein thoda to time lagega ...

yeah dats correct dat ritcha ll ty hard to make siddhi sad ...by showing dat she came inbetween dem...but aaj ka epi dekh ke toh yahi lagta hai ki siddhi ll never think of leaving kunal...the way she saidki ritcha ke liye pasta banate thei aur mere liye kuch nahin...its more like a determination to win kunal's love rather dan think of sacrificing her love...

nd after dumbeena's truth is out nd siddhi gets blamed ...i fee dat it ll be kunal only kunal who ll stand by her...

yup for seema rekha crossing we need some physical attraction from kunal side to siddhi too, so it may take some time. but i always feel it will happen instantly, bec in balaji shows they happen that way

kunal should support siddhi, if he doesnt then i want siddhi to leave chopra house 

norzar

Priya4Mirratanyashrivastav

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

[]hi

either like gem or ks

norzar

but then maybe he will start to distance himself form her bec he will think its wrong bec his brother loved siddhi

i want kunal to start realising like siddhi but for that something has to hit him

norzar

Yap...And its Possible Too that Siddhi start thinking that He still love Richa and She start mentating distance instead of expressing her feelings...Ouch

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

[]hi

either like gem or ks

norzar

norzar

Yap...And its Possible Too that Siddhi start thinking that He still love Richa and She start mentating distance instead of expressing her feelings...Ouch

yup it can either way, but siddhi quiteness and not answering him affects him, if she decides to sacrifice it will affect him, and maybe that can trigger some realization in him

norzar

tanyashrivastavneeme

Go to top