Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 51)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Waise, this the 4th time I am going to become Maasi as my older sis has a girl and a boy and my younger sis already has a boy, this is her second one.Then you must plan too. Oh that's nice, which city he lives in? Is he your real bro or cousine?My one and only elder bro-he stays in Tampa. Thanks yaar, I will convey them both your best wishes. So nice of you.  Not only you, mai bhi pagal ho jaoungo IF and tum logo kay bina. "Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein" sorry I meant I am so used to of discussing Parichay with you guys that I can't stay way from it.you are right,meri bhi aisa hi haal hai.LOL When is Pooja coming back?I think pooja told me that her vacation is till Jan 7/8thSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 December 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Then you must plan too. Thinking about it, let's see when does it happens. Actually both my sisters got married really young when they were 21 years old and had babies really early too. I waited till I was 26 to get married hence everything else got delayed. Plus my hubby is still very young, he is 2 yrs younger than me. My one and only elder bro-he stays in Tampa. Oh Tampa is 5-6 hours away from Miami, but I have been there many a times to visit bush gardens (theme park). I am sure your bro has been to the park too. I think pooja told me that her vacation is till Jan 7/8thSmile Wow, that is really long vacation, almost a month. I wonder how she got that much time off from work. Looks like she is enjoying her second honeymoonEmbarrassed.

Edited by Iamrani - 23 December 2011 at 12:47pm

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Your decision is right.my opinion-Thats appropriate age for marriage.  Oh Tampa is 5-6 hours away from Miami, but I have been there many a times to visit bush gardens (theme park). I am sure your bro has been to the park too.I shall ask him next time when he calls.Actually he moved from Baltimore to Tampa few months back.Wow, that is really long vacation, almost a month. I wonder how she got that much time off from work. Looks like she is enjoying her second honeymoonEmbarrassed.Is christmas vacation long in LondonConfused.It'll be very nice to have such a long trip na.Day Dreaming

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I shall ask him next time when he calls.Actually he moved from Baltimore to Tampa few months back. Baltimore to Tampa, what a change in climate. Baltimore is very close to the capital city Washington DC and New York and is very cold there just like Chicago. .Is christmas vacation long in LondonConfused.It'll be very nice to have such a long trip na.Day Dreaming Even here we have a week to 10 days off for Christmas and new years, but a month is too long unless she took some personal time off too. Good for her, I am sure she must be really enjoying there as she didn't join us in EDT today. 

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

-sahasra-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Okay sahasra, I am leaving work early today to have a head start on my vacation. BTW tomorrow is my BirthdayParty so I might be away from the IF. Well that doesn't matter as it's weekend anyways. Take care and have good night and good weekend. 

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Okay sahasra, I am leaving work early today to have a head start on my vacation. BTW tomorrow is my BirthdayParty so I might be away from the IF. Well that doesn't matter as it's weekend anyways. Take care and have good night and good weekend. 
You mean dec 24th right.It's your birthdayClap n you are saying it now.OuchActually evening only i checked our birthday thread if any ones b'day is there and found only Nancy's in dec.I didnt see your name there and thought when is Rani's b'day.Confused

I shall make a b'day thread,you can see it whenever you are free during your vacation.

Enjoy well.Have a blast n you should tell me about your trip.

PartyMANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
Party

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 December 2011 at 1:54pm
kathy71 Senior Member
kathy71
kathy71

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Dear Rani,

Many Happy Returns of The Day.
Enjoy your Birthday.
Happy Holidays!!!!!!
Have a safe trip. Congratulations to your sister too.

Kathy

-sahasra-

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Happy birthday rani!!

Just watched yesterdays episode...keerti's acting in the last scene was so good...she imitiated kunal so well and I cant wait to see what kunal will say on monday. Good episode even with the raveena-nisha drama in it.

I hope we get to see Kunal imitiate siddhi or some nok jhok between them.

norzar

Go to top