Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 50)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

It's definitely not disappointed tone Rani.I felt it to be li'l loving(not too obvious but li'l.hope you understood what i wanted to say)

@tanya this dialogue wasn't dubbed,it was keerti's only.the previous 3 dialogues-which she replied to kunal were dubbed

Thanks sahasra. Meaning she is willing to overlook Kunal's every mistake/carelessness that usually bothers a person about another person.  
[/QUOTE]My opininon-She's like confused that she doesn't know why she isn't feeling bad even if she had to wait for Kunal-something like even that intezaar for him was sweet for her(she's fully in love with him)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

SinalRocks Senior Member
SinalRocks
SinalRocks

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

sahasra - I could't hear the dialog though I watched the episode so I would really appreciate If you can tell me "How was Siddhi's tone when she said I don't feel bad even If Kunal didn't show up today" Was it loving tone, disappointed tone or was it indifferent tone?
It's definitely not disappointed tone Rani.I felt it to be li'l loving(not too obvious but li'l.hope you understood what i wanted to say)

@tanya this dialogue wasn't dubbed,it was keerti's only.the previous 3 dialogues-which she replied to kunal were dubbed

You r right she was not disappointed but i felt like she feelings got hurt.

I have to watch their scenes again.

Gud night guys I am heading out.

Edited by SinalRocks - 23 December 2011 at 11:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinalRocks

You r right she was not disappointed but i felt like she feelings got hurt.yh li'l upset but still she didn't feel bad,the reason which she herself doesnt know.

I have to watch their scenes again.

Gud night guys I am heading out.
Bye Tanya,gudnite

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
My opininon-She's like confused that she doesn't know why she isn't feeling bad even if she had to wait for Kunal-something like even that intezaar for him was sweet for her(she's fully in love with him)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks again sahasra for the clarification. I hope they finish witcha-Vineet-Rohit-Dumbeena crap as soon as possible, withing the next week. But it's nice that in between they keep showing us some cute sinal scenes.

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

My opininon-She's like confused that she doesn't know why she isn't feeling bad even if she had to wait for Kunal-something like even that intezaar for him was sweet for her(she's fully in love with him)

Thanks again sahasra for the clarification. I hope they finish witcha-Vineet-Rohit-Dumbeena crap as soon as possible, withing the next week. But it's nice that in between they keep showing us some cute sinal scenes.
[/QUOTE]Hope so Rani,its really irritating to see all this crap.So when will you be back from vacation.

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hope so Rani,its really irritating to see all this crap.So when will you be back from vacation.
[/QUOTE]

I will be leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL for my younger sister's Baby Shower (God Bharai), she is having a baby boy on January 16, 2012. Then I will go on a weekend cruise for my Wedding Anniversary which leaves from Miami, FL to Mexico. I will be back next weekend, but I am taking my laptop and will be watching Parichay on daily basis. I might not be as active in EDT, but surly will join you guys after the episode. 

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I will be leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL for my younger sister's Baby Shower (God Bharai), she is having a baby boy on January 16, 2012.oh wow,maasi ban rahi hoClapWaise my bro stays in FloridaTongue Then I will go on a weekend cruise for my Wedding Anniversary which leaves from Miami, FL to Mexico.double celebrations...enjoy,my heartful wishes for both of you(u n jiju) n your sis too I will be back next weekend, but I am taking my laptop and will be watching Parichay on daily basis. I might not be as active in EDT, but surly will join you guys after the episode.Yh that would be better,nahi toh mein pagal hojaungi,pooja nahi hai ab tum bhi nahi ho tohCry

Edited by -sahasra- - 23 December 2011 at 12:16pm

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

oh wow,maasi ban rahi hoClap Waise, this the 4th time I am going to become Maasi as my older sis has a girl and a boy and my younger sis already has a boy, this is her second one.Waise my bro stays in FloridaTongue Oh that's nice, which city he lives in? Is he your real bro or cousine?double celebrations...enjoy,my heartful wishes for both of you(u n jiju) n your sis too Thanks yaar, I will convey them both your best wishes. So nice of you. Yh that would be better,nahi toh mein pagal hojaungi,pooja nahi hai ab tum bhi nahi ho tohCry Not only you, mai bhi pagal ho jaoungo IF and tum logo kay bina. "Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein" sorry I meant I am so used to of discussing Parichay with you guys that I can't stay way from it. When is Pooja coming back?

-sahasra-

Go to top