Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 32)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Joined: 24 December 2010
Posts: 45385

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinalRocks

Originally posted by -sahasra-


Hi guys, first post on this thread.Welcome to Parichay forum.Hope to see you more in the forum n also participating in our crazy sinal discussions n if you are girl n sammy/kunal's fan they from now on you will be one of the menkas of our vishwamitraROFL
 

thanks sahasra.Smile I read this forum everyday and will try my best to post everyday.

you can consider me another fellow menka. LOL

more the merrier, but for the time being our Vishwamitra chudail kay changul mein phas gaya hai. Even after having so many menkas, he is still tilting towards hidimbaLOLROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Joined: 08 August 2011
Posts: 16266

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-


@Bipin just read your Rakhi adventure in GOTW,sach sach bolo,jo girls tumhe rakhi bandha,unnmein se kisi pe tumko crush thaWinkLOL

kissi pe usmein se 2 ladkiyaan thi jinpar crush tha

bt unhone toh mujhe bhaiya bana diyaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life



LOL read it it ws really waste of tym even for readin dose lil lil wu frm several ppls 

lemme suggest i think u shld invest ur energy in writing ff or os 

js combine imagination wd tadka of romance LOL together 

it wil really b hit 

Mein aise hi teek hu yaar,with LU's(just wanted to help my friends who are unable to see the show) WU and backing up for whoever is in need,Sammy AT pics-i'm already spending so much time in Parichay forum.Ab ff's ya os likhi toh my books will go into bin.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life

kissi pe usmein se 2 ladkiyaan thi jinpar crush tha

bt unhone toh mujhe bhaiya bana diyaCry

oh cho sad.LOLwaise humare college mein guys used to bunk on the day of Rakhi to save themselves from becoming brothers to their classmates.LOL


Edited by -sahasra- - 22 December 2011 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Joined: 08 August 2011
Posts: 16266

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by arsh4life



LOL read it it ws really waste of tym even for readin dose lil lil wu frm several ppls 

lemme suggest i think u shld invest ur energy in writing ff or os 

js combine imagination wd tadka of romance LOL together 

it wil really b hit 

Mein aise hi teek hu yaar,with LU's(just wanted to help my friends who are unable to see the show) WU and backing up for whoever is in need,Sammy AT pics-i'm already spending so much time in Parichay forum.Ab ff's ya os likhi toh my books will go into bin.LOL

js like my books went in bin LOL

d frst day i came on  parichay forum 

d nex day ws my exam i spended my whole nyt here rather dan studyin 

n got hard tym in exam hallCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

SinalRocks Senior Member
SinalRocks
SinalRocks

Joined: 02 December 2011
Posts: 363

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by SinalRocks

Originally posted by -sahasra-


Hi guys, first post on this thread.Welcome to Parichay forum.Hope to see you more in the forum n also participating in our crazy sinal discussions n if you are girl n sammy/kunal's fan they from now on you will be one of the menkas of our vishwamitraROFL
 

thanks sahasra.Smile I read this forum everyday and will try my best to post everyday.

you can consider me another fellow menka. LOL

more the merrier, but for the time being our Vishwamitra chudail kay changul mein phas gaya hai. Even after having so many menkas, he is still tilting towards hidimbaLOLROFL ROFL 

"HIDIMBA"  LMAOROFLROFL

I almost spit water on my laptop. ROFL


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Magical_KaSh-Rani

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Joined: 08 August 2011
Posts: 16266

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by arsh4life

kissi pe usmein se 2 ladkiyaan thi jinpar crush tha

bt unhone toh mujhe bhaiya bana diyaCry

oh cho sad.LOLwaise humare college mein guys used to bunk on the day of Rakhi to save themselves from becoming brothers to their classmates.LOL

used to bunk LOL ROFL thnk god atleast my college gals were  nt dat much horrible 

dey din  used to dare to tie d rakhi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Joined: 01 June 2011
Posts: 8837

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life



js like my books went in bin LOL

d frst day i came on  parichay forum 

d nex day ws my exam i spended my whole nyt here rather dan studyin 

n got hard tym in exam hallCryoh,was it some internal exam or finals?

I should be alert yaar,its MD/MS specialisation tough n competitive exam.Trying hard to do justice to both my studies n parichayWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~PNZKSK Picture Gallery~No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 348   Views: 189009

.Tanya. 348 189009 13 April 2013 at 11:00pm by DeepShadow
~PNZKSK Written And Video Archives~

2 3

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 20   Views: 34862

.Tanya. 20 34862 07 February 2013 at 9:24pm by awesumsonia
* PNZKSK Archive Mansion *

Author: gk_09   Replies: 8   Views: 11744

gk_09 8 11744 13 June 2012 at 4:15am by Dew-drop
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: neeme   Replies: 1179   Views: 39664

neeme 1179 39664 20 December 2011 at 10:06am by nancy1996
PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: neeme   Replies: 1188   Views: 33490

neeme 1188 33490 06 December 2011 at 11:42am by -RD-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index