Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 29)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Actually that would be better because she is just as dumb and evil as Rohit so they deserve each-other. Vik deserves someone so much better than dumbeena.Initially, he was to marry Siddhi right? So how can he go from Siddhi to dumbeena, he deserves lot better girl. May be a new character.
Now i think this dumbeena se bhi higher word sochna padega iss ladki keliyeAngry.n you r right vikram deserves much better person than this dumbo.She doesnt trust her bro,bhabhi but trusts this psycho,cant she know from the way rohit kept her aloof of his marriage n from witcha using her,they both can go to any extent to get wat they want.Anyways when bro is like that wat more  can we expect from sis.Ouch

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

I don't see it ending anytime soon at least witcha crap as she has another master plan now. Her master plan will be streched again beyond limits like all her tracks have been so far. She is big time having affair with the director to get so much importance and footage in the show at the expense of bad TRP. I am sure lot of people must have changed the channel to another show today because of herAngry.
who'll see her stupid torture yaar and in that yucky outfit.Abhi mujhe yaad aaya i read somewhere some viewer commented that what does witcha think of herself-some one so tall enough to carry on such short dresses,she looks awkward in those short dresses n should change her wardrobe,

cvs are in deep coma,even few weeks old show is ovetaking their show but no signs of improving the show.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Now i think this dumbeena se bhi higher word sochna padega iss ladki keliyeAngry.n you r right vikram deserves much better person than this dumbo.She doesnt trust her bro,bhabhi but trusts this psycho,cant she know from the way rohit kept her aloof of his marriage n from witcha using her,they both can go to any extent to get wat they want.Anyways when bro is like that wat more  can we expect from sis.Ouch
[/QUOTE]

She is dumb and evil (in her own way) so we can call her dumbleLOLLOL. She doesn't seem to learn from her own mistakes that why I want her to marry Rohit and then be tortured/assaulted by him for rest of her life. Whereas Vikram can find a nice girl to marry then she will realize her mistake, but will be too late by then. 

I don't understand why Sammy doesn't but in and say questions to why his character is being shown so dumb? I mean whether it's with witcha or her evil plans or for not getting hints from Siddhi? He should certainly question CVs as appose to just following the script blindly. 

-sahasra-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
]who'll see her stupid torture yaar and in that yucky outfit.Abhi mujhe yaad aaya i read somewhere some viewer commented that what does witcha think of herself-some one so tall enough to carry on such short dresses,she looks awkward in those short dresses n should change her wardrobe,

cvs are in deep coma,even few weeks old show is ovetaking their show but no signs of improving the show.Ouch
[/QUOTE]

@green - Wahi toh. I don't understand why Ekta is not taking any interest in the improvment of the show? I know earlier she was busy with Dirty Picture promotions, but now she should pay some attention to her show specially to the ones that are not generating so good TRP.

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

She is dumb and evil (in her own way) so we can call her dumbleLOLLOL. She doesn't seem to learn from her own mistakes that why I want her to marry Rohit and then be tortured/assaulted by him for rest of her life. Nahi yaar,though i dislike her if such thing happens it'll be again mental torture for sinal which i dont want to see.Whereas Vikram can find a nice girl to marry then she will realize her mistake, but will be too late by then. 

I don't understand why Sammy doesn't but in and say questions to why his character is being shown so dumb? I mean whether it's with witcha or her evil plans or for not getting hints from Siddhi? He should certainly question CVs as appose to just following the script blindly. Wahi toh mujhe samajh mein nahi aaraha hai,in the very beginning some articles came that sammy is giving tough time to creatives by butting in script but now we all know how much truth is there in that article.Unfortunately we dont have his contact details to maill or scrap him about this.Ouch

-Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

@green - Wahi toh. I don't understand why Ekta is not taking any interest in the improvment of the show? I know earlier she was busy with Dirty Picture promotions, but now she should pay some attention to her show specially to the ones that are not generating so good TRP.
Woh petition kaha gayi yaar,did anyone post that.Ouch

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Woh petition kaha gayi yaar,did anyone post that.Ouch

I think Nidhi was taking care of this. We should ask her this.

-sahasra-

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Oh My.. am i glad o what for flying out to Vegas for a week!!!! I was thinking of buying 1 hour wi-fi hotspot on the airport for my ipod and watch Parichay but my dearest CVs just eliminated whole need for that!!!! AngryAngryAngry saved my 30 bucks!!!!!!!! Ouch

So now that Nisha has accepted the money, will the case not go on? If she withdraws the case, will Kunal not go and investigate further? 
and Dumbeena proved true to be her name!!! how can anyone be that dumb as to fall for someone like Rohit!!! 
and why in the name of god these nalayak siblings cant find any bodies other than chopra siblings!!! 

i so want Siddhi to be all miffed with Kunal when they finally meet and sunao him! that would be such a pleasant change... i want Kunal all guilty.. he looks delicious when he is guilty.. LOL

-Rani

Go to top