Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 28)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I think Rohit has made Nisha somehow helpless to put up this drama in front of Dumbeena. Remember he saw something in Nisha's house Y'day and his eyes lit up and he had evil smile on his face? 

I think Nisha might have a child who he kidnapped or may be her parents. It's something that he did to make Nisha follow his order.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hi

i guess next witcha is going to fake vineet hit her

or she will fake that she tried to committ suicide

so kunal will come and see her etc and feel mroe bad for her

why is vineet helping witcha?????

norzar

-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I think Rohit has made Nisha somehow helpless to put up this drama in front of Dumbeena. Remember he saw something in Nisha's house Y'day and his eyes lit up and he had evil smile on his face? 

I think Nisha might have a child who he kidnapped or may be her parents. It's something that he did to make Nisha follow his order.

yup and now dumbeena got trapped again

looks like she will elope on marriage day

poor vik

norzar

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks sahasra for the LU. I know it must have been a torture to do so as today's epi was full of evil sibling duo crap. I am skipping today's episode all together. So Kunal never showed up at Mithai place?

Edited by Iamrani - 22 December 2011 at 9:42am

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

all psycho sibling crap today.Again no sinal scene(not even in single frameOuch).Why can't kunal get chudail's intention when its pretty much clear.

ek toh psycho duo(thakrals),doosra dumbo duo(chopra).hope they dont stretch these beyond limit .i want this to end as quickly as possible.Atleast by 100th epi,al these should be resolved

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yup and now dumbeena got trapped again

looks like she will elope on marriage day

poor vik

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Actually that would be better because she is just as dumb and evil as Rohit so they deserve each-other. Vik deserves someone so much better than dumbeena.Initially, he was to marry Siddhi right? So how can he go from Siddhi to dumbeena, he deserves lot better girl. May be a new character.

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Thanks sahasra for the LU. I know it must have been a torture to do so as today's epi was full of evil sibling duo crap. I am skipping today's episode all together. So Kunal never showed up at Mithai place?
Yh you can skip the epi happily,nothing there.Kunal didn't go to mithai place,he was shown returning home in precap and siddhi was shown that if she doesnt complete the sweet work again he'll get scolding from elders which she doesnt like n does the work at the shop.

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
all psycho sibling crap today.Again no sinal scene(not even in single frameOuch).Why can't kunal get chudail's intention when its pretty much clear.

ek toh psycho duo(thakrals),doosra dumbo duo(chopra).hope they dont stretch these beyond limit .i want this to end as quickly as possible.Atleast by 100th epi,al these should be resolved

[/QUOTE]

I don't see it ending anytime soon at least witcha crap as she has another master plan now. Her master plan will be streched again beyond limits like all her tracks have been so far. She is big time having affair with the director to get so much importance and footage in the show at the expense of bad TRP. I am sure lot of people must have changed the channel to another show today because of herAngry.

-sahasra-

Go to top