Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 24

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Himmi_K

Oh My.. am i glad o what for flying out to Vegas for a week!!!! I was thinking of buying 1 hour wi-fi hotspot on the airport for my ipod and watch Parichay but my dearest CVs just eliminated whole need for that!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก saved my 30 bucks!!!!!!!! 

So now that Nisha has accepted the money, will the case not go on? If she withdraws the case, will Kunal not go and investigate further? 
and Dumbeena proved true to be her name!!! how can anyone be that dumb as to fall for someone like Rohit!!! 
and why in the name of god these nalayak siblings cant find any bodies other than chopra siblings!!! 

i so want Siddhi to be all miffed with Kunal when they finally meet and sunao him! that would be such a pleasant change... i want Kunal all guilty.. he looks delicious when he is guilty.. ๐Ÿ˜†

You would have felt really bad had you spend $30 on the wi-fi just for Parichay right? I was also feeling bad as next week I am flying out to FL for X-Mas vacation and might miss a few episodes of Parichay, but CVs have made it easier for me to skip it as It seems it will be all W-V and Rohit crap next week. 

Not sure what will happen to Nisha's case. If she withdraws then Kunal won't win the case right? Or may be then he will do further investigation and find out the truth about Rohit and hopefully about witcha too. But it will be a torturous track for sure as we will have overdose of both siblings, W and R. 

I don't know how Kunal's state of mind will be when he gets home after finding out the truth about Vineet and after wtcha's drama to even talk normaly with Siddhi. I am not going to have high hopes from the show for next couple of weeks because I know I will be disappointed by it for sure.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only bright point of this show actually happend after it was finished...

It was a pleasant surprise to see Sameer and Keerti  promoting for GPA.
It certainly put a smile on my face.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi guys, first post on this thread.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

ladies plz somebody give me short summary of today's episode wat happened  i watched til seema imitating kunal  after dat power cut damnnn it 

plz somebody tel me๐Ÿ˜Š

-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SinalRocks

Hi Tanya, it's Tanya right? Welcome to Parichay Forum. Though I have seen you in this forum before, glad you are participating in the discussions as well. 

Yeah, the ending was the best part of today's episode for sure as we didn't have to tolerate W-V_R torture any longer. 

Really looking forward to watching GPA this Sunday. Hope to see SiNal's performance as I know Sammy has performed there for sure.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

glad sinal fans r comin out day by day yayyy๐Ÿฅณ

its ur frst post on dis thread i guarantee it wont b last 

its really happenin thread have fun

-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arsh4life

ladies plz somebody give me short summary of today's episode wat happened  i watched til seema imitating kunal  after dat power cut damnnn it 

plz somebody tel me๐Ÿ˜Š

You can go to previous 4-5 pages of this thread to read the LU from various people. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: arsh4life

plz somebody tel me๐Ÿ˜Š

Bipin check my LU in previous pgs.Dont want to type the torture again๐Ÿ˜†
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

Bipin check my LU in previous pgs.Dont want to type the torture again๐Ÿ˜†

thnk u sahasra

who knws better dan me d typin torture๐Ÿ˜†

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It certainly put a smile on my face.๐Ÿ˜ŠI Had the same feeling.After watching a crap epi without sinal,When i saw Sammy n Keerti that to in y'day outfits,i was so happy that i couldn't stop myself adding it in the LU.They are so good together off screen too.๐Ÿ˜

Hi guys, first post on this thread.Welcome to Parichay forum.Hope to see you more in the forum n also participating in our crazy sinal discussions n if you are girl n sammy/kunal's fan they from now on you will be one of the menkas of our vishwamitra๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks guys.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@rani  yes I am Tanya. I'm also looking forward to watch Sinal performance.

@bipin  I will try post often although i'm more a silent reader.

Parichay forum  ROCKS.