Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 23)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

i wouldnt say kunal has been devdas for witcha, the way i look at it is that she was his first love, he lost her along with his family money and his job etc, and all that made him loose his focus in life.

now he wants witcha happy, like any other friend would want, Exactly Norzar,Kunal though hasn't realised his love for Siddhi but he made it pretty clear for Witcha that he has moved on  and expecting her to do the same but just trying to make sure she's with right guy.He no longer have that love feelings for her.Yeh baat witchako kabhi samajh mein nahi aatha hai n keeps on plotting dumb plans.D'oh

for siddhi we should get a full track, where the friend is too good, and siddhi gives the friend all the attention, kunal doesnt like it and confesses his love, 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

hahhahah, kisi ko bhi le loh aur bol do yeh handsome hai, hum bechara viewers maan jayge

on a serious note they are many good looking men they can pick, we can have a few episode cameo from someone, just to make kunal realise

we dont want the actor to stay for long na

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Pooja - I know it's hard to find someone so hot and attractive as Sammy, but they don't to show Siddhi getting attracted to her friend right? It's for Kunal's realizations purposes only. How can Siddhi be attracted to someone other than Kunal as he is the best.

Sahasra - I like your idea for Siddhi to stay at Kapil's house and there they can add that Siddhi's friend is also at the wedding proceedings helping Siddhi out just as friend, and show that Kunal not liking it.

-sahasra-

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

hahhahah, kisi ko bhi le loh aur bol do yeh handsome hai, hum bechara viewers maan jayge

on a serious note they are many good looking men they can pick, we can have a few episode cameo from someone, just to make kunal realise

norzar

Pooja - I know it's hard to find someone so hot and attractive as Sammy, but they don't to show Siddhi getting attracted to her friend right? It's for Kunal's realizations purposes only. How can Siddhi be attracted to someone other than Kunal as he is the best.

Sahasra - I like your idea for Siddhi to stay at Kapil's house and there they can add that Siddhi's friend is also at the wedding proceedings helping Siddhi out just as friend, and show that Kunal not liking it.
[/QUOTE]

that would be wonderful... Wink

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at herROFL
[/QUOTE]

I have also started doing that, but one time when witcha was packing for MB, I tried to look at the wall and painting, but it was a huge picture of witcha on the wall so I had to start looking at the paining on my own wallROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE] ROFLROFLI too noticed that,at that time i was looking at her waitress silver top which she was folding and i was busy laughing that she's going to take this to MB also.ROFL

Edited by -sahasra- - 21 December 2011 at 11:15am

-Rani

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

norzar

[/QUOTE]

Pooja Rani Sahasra,
i want long night time calls between the two when she goes off to her bro's place for shilpa's marriage and when she comes back Kunal sleeps on the bed habitually while she was away. and Siddhi tells him its ok...  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himmi_K

Pooja Rani Sahasra,
i want long night time calls between the two when she goes off to her bro's place for shilpa's marriage and when she comes back Kunal sleeps on the bed habitually while she was away. and Siddhi tells him its ok...  Wink

At first it should be Kunal restless to have a word with Siddhi as she should be very busy,then after he starts realising his feelings,as you said long night calls would be very romantic.Your idea of bed sharing is nice.Thumbs Up

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Pooja Rani Sahasra,

[/QUOTE]

Wow, why don't Cvs come up with such ideas. Because If they do then they don't really need to have witcha's crappy tracks. Long phone conversations between SiNalDay Dreaming, it would be too good to watch. Kunal starting to use bed in Siddhi's absence would be a very nice way for them to start sharing the bed. 

See, we want tracks like these not the once with witcha and Dumbeena crapsAngry.

Edited by Iamrani - 21 December 2011 at 11:40am

-sahasra-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
At first it should be Kunal restless to have a word with Siddhi as she should be very busy,then after he starts realising his feelings,as you said long night calls would be very romantic.Your idea of bed sharing is nice.Thumbs Up
[/QUOTE]

Aww, Kunal getting restless for Siddhi? If it sounds so good on paper, Imagine what a pretty sight it would be to actually witness it on screenDay Dreaming.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai-sahasra-

Go to top