Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 19)

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by Himmi_K

Siddhi is openly talking about love but Khoosat ke kaan me aur dimag me kuch ghusata hi nahi hai! i so wished a gold medalist wasnt that idiot when it came to the matters of heart. 
wo din ab dur nahi jaha vakil sahiba will hold his hand and take him to the bedroom just like the other day Kunal did.. LOLLOLLOL

dont want any MU between these two duffers because of dumbeena. she is not even worth causing these two troubles!!! Wink

and that witcha!!! AngryAngry aur wo kya kam thi jo veeneet aagaya? i hope Thakral gets a heart attack and tells these two to get married ASAP!! that way we get rid of Thakku, The witch and her Beast!!!! Tongue

Wahi toh, Siddhi is giving him open invitations and he is not getting themWink. Or may doesn't want to get them. She asked him Y'day If he will ever talk to her nicely and he said NO. What a guy yaar. That's why Siddhi likes him so much because he is playing hard to get he he he

Yeah, Dumbeena and witcha are the sore wounds of this show, ugly and painful to watch. Hope they reveal witcha's truth in one episode and end her story for good. I can't stand looking at her face as she is so ugly (sorry to sound so superficial). 

i know playing hard to get is sexy.. Wink but i dont want him to be all play no work khoosat WinkWink
he suddenly gets the retrograde amnesia about women and their ways! the other day he was the one telling her about how her cheeks color when she is blushing inwardly... why cant he think a step further and try to find out the reason behind her blush! Aise to Dumbeena ka bacche aajayenge but ye dono blush hi karte rahenge.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocks-RD--sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Waise Kunal seems so informed ant women but cant make out what's up with sidhi unnecessary smiling n open complimenting n stress on pyaar all signs of love dude but then I think he hasn't exp love so what does he know what he had with richa wasn't love so can I blame the hawtie for his clueless ness

Even If he has never experienced love before, he should be able to get Siddhi clues as everybody at some point falls in love for the first time rightWink?  If every one was as cluless as Kunal then no one will ever fall in love for the first time everLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocks-RD--sahasra-

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh4life

This track was going so nicely and smoothly, why did they have to bring in stupid witcha nd Rohit's tracksAngry.

May be CVs want to wrap up their tracks as soon as possible as people are not really caring much for those tracks.

mayb richa's track can bring Sinal more close 

there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the all the updates

so like exected its witcha's plan along with vineet;s

kunal will tell witcha not to marry him and siddhi may mu kunal, but we all know things will solve and sinal another step closer

norzar

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

My favorite was the opening scene. It was just too good Kunal asking Siddhi "what?"
It very nice Rani,loved both of them in that scene.Definitely ice is melting btw sinal,siddhi openly asking for pyaar se lena,baat karna,and kunal though not as open as siddhi but saying boliyena,LOLbye bye to her was good,Day Dreamingand your wish is fulfilled kunal asked her to make coffee naLOL

-RD--Rani

Himmi_K IF-Dazzler
Himmi_K
Himmi_K

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Waise Kunal seems so informed ant women but cant make out what's up with sidhi unnecessary smiling n open complimenting n stress on pyaar all signs of love dude but then I think he hasn't exp love so what does he know what he had with richa wasn't love so can I blame the hawtie for his clueless ness

Even If he has never experienced love before, he should be able to get Siddhi clues as everybody at some point falls in love for the first time rightWink?  If every one was as cluless as Kunal then no one will ever fall in love for the first time everLOL

i sometimes feel that he knows but tries to dissuade her because he is not sure if he is ready to reciprocate yet. 
They also havent brought the physical attraction part yet.. wonder why? Ouch

Edited by Himmi_K - 21 December 2011 at 10:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--sahasra--Rani

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Even If he has never experienced love before, he should be able to get Siddhi clues as everybody at some point falls in love for the first time rightWink? If every one was as cluless as Kunal then no one will ever fall in love for the first time everLOL</font>

True buh I thnk he knows aise hi bhaav kha raha hai LOL

-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun LOL
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you , there are millions of other ways to bring SiNal closer than with witcha's evil plans. In real life two people with arrange marriages don't need vamps help to fall in love with each-other. Sahasra and I look at the background, the paintings, the walls, and what not when witcha is on screen as we can't stand looking at her faceLOLLOL LOL.

-RD--sahasra-

Go to top