Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 18)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Heya Minnie

@sahasra-Ty for the Lu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himmi_K

Siddhi is openly talking about love but Khoosat ke kaan me aur dimag me kuch ghusata hi nahi hai! i so wished a gold medalist wasnt that idiot when it came to the matters of heart. 
wo din ab dur nahi jaha vakil sahiba will hold his hand and take him to the bedroom just like the other day Kunal did.. LOLLOLLOL

dont want any MU between these two duffers because of dumbeena. she is not even worth causing these two troubles!!! Wink

and that witcha!!! AngryAngry aur wo kya kam thi jo veeneet aagaya? i hope Thakral gets a heart attack and tells these two to get married ASAP!! that way we get rid of Thakku, The witch and her Beast!!!! Tongue

Wahi toh, Siddhi is giving him open invitations and he is not getting themWink. Or may doesn't want to get them. She asked him Y'day If he will ever talk to her nicely and he said NO. What a guy yaar. That's why Siddhi likes him so much because he is playing hard to get he he he

Yeah, Dumbeena and witcha are the sore wounds of this show, ugly and painful to watch. Hope they reveal witcha's truth in one episode and end her story for good. I can't stand looking at her face as she is so ugly (sorry to sound so superficial). 
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

This track was going so nicely and smoothly, why did they have to bring in stupid witcha nd Rohit's tracksAngry.

May be CVs want to wrap up their tracks as soon as possible as people are not really caring much for those tracks.

mayb richa's track can bring Sinal more close 

-Rani

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Himmi_K

Siddhi is openly talking about love but Khoosat ke kaan me aur dimag me kuch ghusata hi nahi hai! i so wished a gold medalist wasnt that idiot when it came to the matters of heart. 
wo din ab dur nahi jaha vakil sahiba will hold his hand and take him to the bedroom just like the other day Kunal did.. LOLLOLLOL

dont want any MU between these two duffers because of dumbeena. she is not even worth causing these two troubles!!! Wink

and that witcha!!! AngryAngry aur wo kya kam thi jo veeneet aagaya? i hope Thakral gets a heart attack and tells these two to get married ASAP!! that way we get rid of Thakku, The witch and her Beast!!!! Tongue

ROFL ROFL ROFL

omggg ur thinkin is  so hilarious

thakku gets heart attack n ask Richa n vineet to get marry ROFL

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

mayb richa's track can bring Sinal more close

[/QUOTE]

May be, but in the process it's really painful to see witcha's face. Hope CVs find some other ways to bring SiNal closer like they did with Shilpa's track.

Edited by Iamrani - 21 December 2011 at 9:58am

-RD-

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I loved the opening scene...siddhi's expressions were soo good. she looked so lost in love...and when kunal caught her even then she wouldnt stop smiling.

Lovely episode...and yes I agree siddhi is not shying away from asking kunal about pyar openly...and her flashbacks are so much better to watch then witcha's.

love this sinal track hope cvs show us more of this.

-RD-

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Waise Kunal seems so informed ant women but cant make out what's up with sidhi unnecessary smiling n open complimenting n stress on pyaar all signs of love dude but then I think he hasn't exp love so what does he know what he had with richa wasn't love so can I blame the hawtie for his clueless ness

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashnotrai

I loved the opening scene...siddhi's expressions were soo good. she looked so lost in love...and when kunal caught her even then she wouldnt stop smiling.

Lovely episode...and yes I agree siddhi is not shying away from asking kunal about pyar openly...and her flashbacks are so much better to watch then witcha's.

love this sinal track hope cvs show us more of this.

yeah, that was my favorite scene too. Siddhi is totally lost and hypnotized with Kunal's charms. I think she realizes too that she is in love. I have never seen Siddhi like this before even in her love track with Anand earlier in the show. I mean Anand and Siddhi were cute together, but she never was memorized by Anand the way she is by Kunal.

Sammy and Kirti make great pair and  Sinal are the hottest couple on TV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiSinalRocks-RD--sahasra-

Go to top