Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

the zor ka jhatka will be siddhi;s closeness to another man, ie her best friend. haha

norzar
[/QUOTE]

This would be my dream track. We have seen Kunal being devdas for witcha, but I would love to see him Devdas for Siddhi to see her hanging out with her male friend. It would be really enjoyable to see Kunal getting jealous of Siddhi's friend and finally confessing his feelings to Siddhi.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

there are so many other ways of bringing them close. they stay in the same bloody house. how difficult is that! 
Witcha grates on my nerves and how come the vamp gets more showtime than the leads! why cant they just give us a screensaver with Kunal and Siddhi's photo when Witcha is being shown saying or thinking something?
mai awaj se kaam chala sakti hun πŸ˜†

I totally agree with you , there are millions of other ways to bring SiNal closer than with witcha's evil plans. In real life two people with arrange marriages don't need vamps help to fall in love with each-other.As we always discuss Rani,these small family problems are enough to bring them together and on other side they can show their professional life,not at all necessary for vamp to bring them closer.Sahasra and I look at the background, the paintings, the walls, and what not when witcha is on screen as we can't stand looking at her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at her🀣
[/QUOTE] Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#ff0000" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3">the zor ka jhatka will be siddhi;s closeness to another man, ie her best friend. haha</font>

norzar

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">This would be my dream track. We have seen Kunal being devdas for witcha, but I would love to see him Devdas for Siddhi to see her hanging out with her male friend. It would be really enjoyable to see Kunal getting jealous of Siddhi's friend and finally confessing his feelings to Siddhi.</font>

[/QUOTE]

How lame n predictable Ek jealousy trak kaafi I want sumthin diff plz πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

the zor ka jhatka will be siddhi;s closeness to another man, ie her best friend. haha

norzar

This would be my dream track. We have seen Kunal being devdas for witcha, but I would love to see him Devdas fro Siddhi to see her hanging out with her male friend. It would be really enjoyable to see Kunal getting jealous of Siddhi's friend and finally confessing his feelings to Siddhi.
[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt say kunal has been devdas for witcha, the way i look at it is that she was his first love, he lost her along with his family money and his job etc, and all that made him loose his focus in life.

now he wants witcha happy, like any other friend would want, 

for siddhi we should get a full track, where the friend is too good, and siddhi gives the friend all the attention, kunal doesnt like it and confesses his love, 

norzar
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at her🀣

I have also started doing that, but one time when witcha was packing for MB, I tried to look at the wall and painting, but it was a huge picture of witcha on the wall so I had to start looking at the paining on my own wall🀣🀣🀣
norzar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

<font color="#0000ff" size="2" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">This would be my dream track. We have seen Kunal being devdas for witcha, but I would love to see him Devdas for Siddhi to see her hanging out with her male friend. It would be really enjoyable to see Kunal getting jealous of Siddhi's friend and finally confessing his feelings to Siddhi.</font>

its predictable, but perfect for sinal

bec kunal needs a jolt to realise his love for siddhi and has to fall hard for her

norzar

norzar
Himmi_K thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I totally agree with you , there are millions of other ways to bring SiNal closer than with witcha's evil plans. In real life two people with arrange marriages don't need vamps help to fall in love with each-other.As we always discuss Rani,these small family problems are enough to bring them together and on other side they can show their professional life,not at all necessary for vamp to bring them closer.Sahasra and I look at the background, the paintings, the walls, and what not when witcha is on screen as we can't stand looking at her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.Thats really so pleasing to my eyes than looking at her🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i understand...

Bade Acche Lagte Hai stands out in that respect as in there is no direct vamp thats creating issues between the leads. their family is enough πŸ˜†
i want to see Kunal and Siddhi to fight off their issues together as a couple and REALISE it like normal person does! 

Siddhi is still making an effort.. even yesterday she said, maine jo bhi kiya wo aapke liye... and this Maha Khoosat said whatever i did however i did for Shilpa... right! to aise mai kisi bhi ladki ko uthake boli Khoosat iski shadi kara de to ye karega kya πŸ˜‘
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@norzar-fine go find a hawtie to match kunal in terms of looks and charismatic personality πŸ˜† Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rdfan

Dont know how this kidnap and Vitcha's tracks are going to proceed but i want Siddhi to be at Kapil's house for a long time for Shilpa's marriage and Kunal should start missing her and realise that  he's in love with her and can't bear her abscence.😊
norzar thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i understand...

Bade Acche Lagte Hai stands out in that respect as in there is no direct vamp thats creating issues between the leads. their family is enough πŸ˜†
i want to see Kunal and Siddhi to fight off their issues together as a couple and REALISE it like normal person does! 

Siddhi is still making an effort.. even yesterday she said, maine jo bhi kiya wo aapke liye... and this Maha Khoosat said whatever i did however i did for Shilpa... right! to aise mai kisi bhi ladki ko uthake boli Khoosat iski shadi kara de to ye karega kya πŸ˜‘

kunal is trying his best to escape form siddhi

she has started affecting him and he doesnt want himself to start feeling for her

norzar