Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 131)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinalRocks

[
Yes,her acting definitely improved.

I also think her accent improved too. IMO she is best in the comedic scenes.
yh in the very beginning epis she had difficulty in speaking fluently,n accent also has some marathi touch.She has shown lot of improvement in a short time.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav-Rani

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ya she worked in some marathi show n i think so she is maharashtrian

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastav-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

ya she worked in some marathi show n i think so she is maharashtrian
yh nidhi,she's from Pune n she worked in Olakh marathi serial n Parichay is her debut show in hindi.However EK is,she selects perfect cast,najaane kahan kahan dhhondke laathi haiBig smile

SinalRockstanyashrivastav

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
double post sorry

Edited by ashnotrai - 30 December 2011 at 1:57pm
ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Am i the only one who thought the confrontation scene was really good...siddhi almost made me cryCry...she was kind of cute when she was crying and trying to explain to papa. And I just wanted kunal to give her a big hug.

Kunals dialogues were awesome...so sweet and touching. (at that point I wanted siddhi to hug kunal.,...instead she hugged papaAngry)...maybe I was hoping they would throw in a sinal hug in all this rhona dhona today Big smile

And I love raj no matter how much he overeacts as he is a such a lovely papa...and I love the sad music they play in the back everytime we get a emotional scene between him and the family.

awesome episode...and I cant wait to see what happens on monday...as sinal were left in the room on their own...and after all the lovely things kunal just said...and siddhi feeling all teary...I wonder what will happen nextWink

Edited by ashnotrai - 30 December 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanyashrivastavnorzarTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Now I want Siddhi to Follow Kunal everywhere in the wedding Approve

bahut ho gaya rona dhona ...now we want Romantic scenes ...ok ok if not exactly romantic but complete Sinaal scenes Tongue

SinalRockstanyashrivastav

Kshiti_Kunal Senior Member
Kshiti_Kunal
Kshiti_Kunal

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by SinalRocks

[
Yes,her acting definitely improved.

I also think her accent improved too. IMO she is best in the comedic scenes.
yh in the very beginning epis she had difficulty in speaking fluently,n accent also has some marathi touch.She has shown lot of improvement in a short time.Smile

Yes. she is a maharashtrian and comes from a small place in maharashtra but i dont think thats the only thing thats pulling her back from giving her best performance. It has to do with the character that she is playing and opposite someone like Samir whom she calls Samir Sir.. Smile
The role she played in the marathi serial was very suitable for her age. she played a carefree but orthodox college girl that wants to make big in a city like Bombay so one fine day she elopes with her best friend who is modern and bindaas and then her trials and tribulations in a metro to achieve what she wants - to become a renowned TV reporter. 

Here she is playing a married lady who is shy and mature. The rona dhona is may be something she is doing on screen for the very first time. Her marathi serial had an entirely new unit including the technicians but here almost everyone around her (apart from dumbeena and Dhokit and all those) are well known actors so i am sure she is scared half the time. 
but she did mention that Samir motivates her a lot to give her best so as their characters spend more screen time together, i hope she learns from him and improves.. 

i like her not only because i am a fellow maharastrian but also because her innocence and helplessness would have looked tad fake had this character been played by someone very skilled and known face. Her mistakes as a character and actor somehow makes her more endearing. Just my opinion though you can surely disagree Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRockstanyashrivastav-sahasra-TheRowdiest

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
two days without parichay is goona be boring...but aleast new  year time hai toh itsz still good...ssrly cant wait for monday ...

nd  i read the discussions abt Keerti  ...nd loved reading it...so she is a maharastrian never knew dat ...but yeah her accent nd acting both have improved considerably,  playing a married lady that too to a man whose pretty elder to you is no doubt difficult  nd acting especially in front of an experienced actor dat too Sameer Soni makes it even more  challenenging  .,...but  i am sure in the coming episodes we ll also get to see her in her best performance...i really like Keerti alot...nd the role of siddhi suits her very much ...perfectly tailor made for her...such a nice character with child like innocence...

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 31 December 2011 at 2:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Go to top