Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 (Page 11)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

[/QUOTE] LOL Arey nahin... I mean... I thought ki ... hadh hai... mera woh matlab nahin tha... mujhe laga ki Vishal koi dost hoga inka... jinke parents ki building mein Sammy rehta hai... aur kuch nahin... Smile
I was just kidding,chalo meri tarf se bhi ek ice-cream khaoWinkLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Iamrani

Kaun Vishal jiske parents are so lucky!

Vishal, my hubby yaar. His parents see Sammy so very often as they live in the same building.
  Oops sorry didn't know aapke hubby hain... ROFLNancy aise bol rahi ho ki Rani shouldn't have hubbyROFLPar yeh jaante hue bhi you still haven't planned a trip home... mujhe address bhej dena.. main bmbay jaati rehti hoon.. I will drop by Sammy's place![/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Nancy - Sammy lives in Sven Bungalow, but I don't know the flat# right now, but will ask V's parents and will let you know so you can stalk Sammy when yo are in Bombay next timeROFLROFLROFL. 

nancy1996-sahasra-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

That's what I said to V (not vishwamitraLOL)ROFL that I want to go to Bombay to meet Sammy as they are neighbors and He said you haven't met any of relatives and don't care to meet them, but willing to travel all the way to Bombay just for SammyROFLROFLROFL. I told him the trip will totally worth it If I could just meet him onceEmbarrassed.Tell jiju that he should be happy b'coz of Sammy you are going to meet all your relatives now.WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's exactly what I tell him. He is very supportive though in this matter and says he will try his best to help me meet Sammy IF we ever go to Bombay. So sweet na?
[/QUOTE]  Totally isi khushi mein ek chocolate bhi eat karoongi!  Vaise Sammy... hmmm maine kyun nahi kabhi socha to meet... but once you stay in Bombay the entire craze abt. Actors/Actresses just disappears!

-sahasra--Rani

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

That's what I said to V (not vishwamitraLOL)ROFL that I want to go to Bombay to meet Sammy as they are neighbors and He said you haven't met any of relatives and don't care to meet them, but willing to travel all the way to Bombay just for SammyROFLROFLROFL. I told him the trip will totally worth it If I could just meet him onceEmbarrassed.Tell jiju that he should be happy b'coz of Sammy you are going to meet all your relatives now.WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Actually, that's exactly what I tell him. He is very supportive though in this matter and says he will try his best to help me meet Sammy IF we ever go to Bombay. So sweet na?
[/QUOTE]  Vaise husbands itna supportive hongi.. maine socha nahin tha... mera husband kabhi kahe mujhe ki he wants to meet some actress he is crazy abt... pite ka phir woh mujhse... LOLLOL

-sahasra--Rani

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Actually, that's exactly what I tell him. He is very supportive though in this matter and says he will try his best to help me meet Sammy IF we ever go to Bombay. So sweet na?jiju sweet nahi hothe toh aapko kaise pasand aathe haiWinkLOL,i daily dream -kaash Sammy ek baar hyd visit karthe haiDay Dreaming
You have been together for 10yrs,thats really very nice.Clap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

LOL Arey nahin... I mean... I thought ki ... hadh hai... mera woh matlab nahin tha... mujhe laga ki Vishal koi dost hoga inka... jinke parents ki building mein Sammy rehta hai... aur kuch nahin... Smile
I was just kidding,chalo meri tarf se bhi ek ice-cream khaoWinkLOL
LOL[/QUOTE]  Its ok... I know re.. But the way Rani said... I was like ki koi dost hi hoga...

-sahasra--Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]  Totally isi khushi mein ek chocolate bhi eat karoongi!  Vaise Sammy... hmmm maine kyun nahi kabhi socha to meet... but once you stay in Bombay the entire craze abt. Actors/Actresses just disappears![/QUOTE]

I know, the craze disappears If they are easily accessible. I am big fan of Big B and Aish and even when I saw them live during their unforgettable tour, I wasn't as happy to see them as I am with just the though of meeting Sammy. He is extra special, he is above all the actors and celebs. 

-sahasra-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Actually, that's exactly what I tell him. He is very supportive though in this matter and says he will try his best to help me meet Sammy IF we ever go to Bombay. So sweet na?jiju sweet nahi hothe toh aapko kaise pasand aathe haiWinkLOL,i daily dream -kaash Sammy ek baar hyd visit karthe haiDay Dreaming
You have been together for 10yrs,thats really very nice.Clap.
  I know that is a long time... Rani hope you have 10000000 more years together! Cheers!

-Rani

Go to top