Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
jiju sweet nahi hothe toh aapko kaise pasand aathe haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,i daily dream -kaash Sammy ek baar hyd visit karthe hai😍
You have been together for 10yrs,thats really very nice.πŸ‘.
  I know that is a long time... Rani hope you have 10000000 more years together! Cheers!

Thanks Nancy, but 10000000 years mein ek hi person kay saath bore ho jaungi yaar. Agale janam main variety chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

jiju sweet nahi hothe toh aapko kaise pasand aathe haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†,i daily dream -kaash Sammy ek baar hyd visit karthe hai😍

You have been together for 10yrs,thats really very nice.πŸ‘.
[/QUOTE]  I know that is a long time... Rani hope you have 10000000 more years together! Cheers![/QUOTE]

Thanks Nancy, but 10000000 years mein ek hi person kay saath bore ho jaungi yaar. Agale janam main variety chahiyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]  Main apne shabad kabhi waapas nahin leti...keh diya so keh diya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
  Main apne shabad kabhi waapas nahin leti...keh diya so keh diya... πŸ˜†

Chalo thanks. Ab tumahare shabdo ki wajah say I will have to stick it out with himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Himmi_K thumbnail
πŸ˜†I am glad you all are jealous.. πŸ˜†
it was almost 5 years back when i was in my engineering college and he was called as guest of honor and oh my god.. i have never been the front bencher but that evening, me and my gang sat tight lipped in the front row and behaved!! all for him.. 
and i had participated in the singing competition for my extra curricular points and for some timepass.. didnt even know i would win and when they called out  my name, i was busy ogling at him and my friends literally shoved me to stand and walk to the stage thinking i should have a hug but when i was this close to him and we shook hands, he smiled and i almost dropped my trophy! he is cute.. and shy and reserved in his real life too.. he said congratulations.. i am sure you sang really well.. and i was like.. looking at him helplessly.. dont remember how i got off the stage.. may be they kicked me...all i was doing was blushing blushing blushing and staring at him... 
he looked leaner and much younger then.. a celebrated model.. his hair was little longer but he looks just as shy and reserved now.. love him to death! 
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: himali_kokate

πŸ˜†I am glad you all are jealous.. πŸ˜†

it was almost 5 years back when i was in my engineering college and he was called as guest of honor and oh my god.. i have never been the front bencher but that evening, me and my gang sat tight lipped in the front row and behaved!! all for him.. 
and i had participated in the singing competition for my extra curricular points and for some timepass.. didnt even know i would win and when they called out  my name, i was busy ogling at him and my friends literally shoved me to stand and walk to the stage thinking i should have a hug but when i was this close to him and we shook hands, he smiled and i almost dropped my trophy! he is cute.. and shy and reserved in his real life too.. he said congratulations.. i am sure you sang really well.. and i was like.. looking at him helplessly.. dont remember how i got off the stage.. may be they kicked me...all i was doing was blushing blushing blushing and staring at him... 
he looked leaner and much younger then.. a celebrated model.. his hair was little longer but he looks just as shy and reserved now.. love him to death! 

Thanks for sharing your story with us Himali. I feel like I am right there on the stage with you shaking hands with Sammy. You are indeed the luckiest girl to have met Sammy even if it was 5 years ago.
nancy1996 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Its ok... I know re.. But the way Rani said... I was like ki koi dost hi hoga...[/QUOTE]

Dost hi hai. As I said before, It hasn't sunk in yet that he is my hubby. He is still Dost who I bully a lotπŸ˜†.
[/QUOTE] Rani ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahin hote!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Dost hi hai. As I said before, It hasn't sunk in yet that he is my hubby. He is still Dost who I bully a lotπŸ˜†.
Rani ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahin hote!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Issiliye toh shadi kar liπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was getting to be difficult just to be friends so got marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail

Rani ek ladka aur ladki kabhi dost nahin hote!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Issiliye toh shadi kar liπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It was getting to be difficult just to be friends so got marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]  🀣🀣 Hats off to you! Jo log shaadi karte hain.. mujhe lagta hai.. unko Bravery awards milne chaiye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
  🀣🀣 Hats off to you! Jo log shaadi karte hain.. mujhe lagta hai.. unko Bravery awards milne chaiye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It's not that bad yaar😳. All the love, attention, and pampering you get from the guy is worth to get married. Haan yeh baat alag hai ki before marriage all this things are more generously demonstrated, but still worth it. If it was up to me, i would just live with him without getting married as I did for 4 years cuz it's less complicated and no obligations to families, but marriage is also nice. 
nancy1996 thumbnail

🀣🀣 Hats off to you! Jo log shaadi karte hain.. mujhe lagta hai.. unko Bravery awards milne chaiye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad yaar😳. All the love, attention, and pampering you get from the guy is worth to get married. Haan yeh baat alag hai ki before marriage all this things are more generously demonstrated, but still worth it. If it was up to me, i would just live with him without getting married as I did for 4 years cuz it's less complicated and no obligations to families, but marriage is also nice. 
[/QUOTE]  Aww.. how nice.. my viewpoints abt marriage.. best discussed offline...but in one word... scary!!!