Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

i forgot to mention dat both kunal nd siddhi were looking fab today...kunal toh no words simply☺️...nd i liked siddhi's saree too...but she was luking even prettier wid open hair...

Kunal without  a doubt looked so handsome and Siddhi too looked good. But what was that about in one scene she had her hair down and different lahenga and in the next scene her hair style changed and I think lahenga changed too. 
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
yeah rani very rightly said...todayz dialouges had soo vry much of depth with respect to sinal relationship...

earlier siddhi dint klike him...but now toh is head over heels in love with him...it has been gradual but a treat to watch...wen u love a person u tend to love each nd thing to related to him be it his/her habbit or anything else...even the things which displeased u earlier...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Iamrani

When Kunal said Whether or not we like it, we have to face each-other for rest of our life i this very room, this should assure Siddhi that KUnal would never want divorce from her as to what she had heard in MB. 

Even in future If witcha makes her feel that KUnal wants to leave her, Siddhi should have faith that Kunal doesn't want that at all.

Exactly ...if in future this thought came into Siddhi's mind bcz of Wicha then Siddhi shld get it that Kunal wants to spend his whole life with her ...divorce thingy is not even in his mind 😉
-Rani thumbnail
Today's episode so lived up to our expectations. It was the first episode of 2012 and that too 100th episode and we were all expecting good sinal scenes and we got it. Thanks to CVs for not disappointing us.
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
oh her lehanga also changed kya...i thot same tha...bas hairstyle diffent thi...ll hav to watch again...
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
someone plz start 100 epi party thread 
-Rani thumbnail

Exactly ...if in future this thought came into Siddhi's mind bcz of Wicha then Siddhi shld get it that Kunal wants to spend his whole life with her ...divorce thingy is not even in his mind 😉
[/QUOTE]

I am sure that's why this scenes was shown today because in the future witcha will try to convince Siddhi that Kunal wants to leave her to be with witcha, but Siddhi shouldn't believe her after what Kunal said to her today.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Minnie- I think Sahasra is going to start that thread
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

oh her lehanga also changed kya...i thot same tha...bas hairstyle diffent thi...ll hav to watch again...

I only saw the epi once and felt that way, but may be I am wrong. I have to watch it again too to see if her lahenga changed or not? 
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Minnie- I think Sahasra is going to start that thread

Hi Pooja - I thought so too that sahasra was going to start that, but haven't seen that thread yet😕. Is she still going to do that or she dropped the idea? Do you know anything?
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago