Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
But now i m almost sure  there will be no Seema Rekha crossing without love ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by minnie.reet - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Hope this won't lead Seema to leave the house and live in that Flat 

I am afraid that his might lead to just that. Seema feeling hurt and betrayed after finding out the truth and eventually leaving their house with Gaurav.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
another best dialogue of today 

Siddhi loves K L Sehgal songs

pehle itne acche nahin lagte the lekin ab roz roz sun kar accche lagne lage hain ( and siddhi's expressions ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) 
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
y do i feel dat we wont hav to wait vry long for seema rekha paar...i think it ll happen soon...
-Rani thumbnail

But now i m almost sure  there will be no Seema Rekha crossing without love ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yep, and that's a good thing. That's what we all have wanted and that's what we will get. Seems Kunal is also getting somewhat drown to Siddhi and in future it will turn into love before the SM is crossed.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ I agree the seema rekha is just arnd the corner sumwhere๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

another best dialogue of today 

Siddhi loves K L Sehgal songs

pehle itne acche nahin lagte the lekin ab roz roz sun kar accche lagne lage hain ( and siddhi's expressions ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) 

Wasn't that symbolic? Meaning gradually she has learn to like everything about Kunal no matter how bad it is or how much she disliked it before.  Kunal is KL sahegal's songs in this comparison and Sddhi didn't like him as much before, but now she likes him a lot.
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
i forgot to mention dat both kunal nd siddhi were looking fab today...kunal toh no words simplyโ˜บ๏ธ...nd i liked siddhi's saree too...but she was luking even prettier wid open hair...

-Rani thumbnail
When Kunal said Whether or not we like it, we have to face each-other for rest of our life i this very room, this should assure Siddhi that KUnal would never want divorce from her as to what she had heard in MB. 

Even in future If witcha makes her feel that KUnal wants to leave her, Siddhi should have faith that Kunal doesn't want that at all.
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Wasn't that symbolic? Meaning gradually she has learn to like everything about Kunal no matter how bad it is or how much she disliked it before.  Kunal is KL sahegal's songs in this comparison and Sddhi didn't like him as much before, but now she likes him a lot.

yes ...before wedding their likes and dislikes were different and now Siddhi has started loving things which Kunal loves ๐Ÿ˜‰