Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

yah ...there was understanding, love and everything in the scene 😍 and on the Top Kunal is falling for Siddhi when Siddhi is totally in love with him ...her eyes were saying it Chilla chilla ke ...oye kunu why can't u read her eyes ?...waise to bahut kehte ho tumhari aankhein sab kuch bolti hain 😆

Minnie maaf karde bechare hawtie ko selective intelligence ka patient hai 😆
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Now i think so parichay's trps will rise only b'coz of SINAL scenes
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rdfan

Minnie maaf karde bechare hawtie ko selective intelligence ka patient hai 😆

wahi to...yeh intelligence bas Thakral aur bahara wale logon ke saamne hi chalti hai 
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

wahi to...yeh intelligence bas Thakral aur bahara wale logon ke saamne hi chalti hai 

Wahi to ...witcha and Siddhi k time pe bulb fuse ho jaata hai ab kya kare ...hum to dil k aage majboor hai🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Waise that scene where raveena throwing away her bridal jewellery ...i was like yeh ekdum fit hai richa ki bhabhi k liye ..same psycho traits🤣
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

so kunal doesnt seem to have any objection?

norzar

He doesn't have objection because of his Dad, but he asked Siddhi If he is doing justice to Vik or not by allowing this marriage and Siddhi assures him that he is doing the right thing.
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
the way kunal kept giving side glances to his lovely wife...aww...nd i am glad he heard shipa nd siddh's convo...

nd the way he said hamara kamra...☺️...zindagi bhar ke dusr e ko face karegein...soo vry true...not only in this life...but for next seven life times tooo...
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

so that means chopra's diidnt tell vik or seema anything????

norzar

No Raj asked everyone in the family to not to share this with Seema as after all she is Vik's sister. Seema called Siddhi, but Raj asked her to talk to Seema normal so she won't suspect anything.  I have bad feeling about this. What will happen when Seema eventually finds it out?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hope this won't lead Seema to leave the house and live in that Flat 
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

the way kunal kept giving side glances to his lovely wife...aww...nd i am glad he heard shipa nd siddh's convo...

nd the way he said hamara kamra...☺️...zindagi bhar ke dusr e ko face karegein...soo vry true...not only in this life...but for next seven life times tooo...

Yep, I am glad too that he heard Shilpa-Siddhi conversation because after hearing such faith and appreciation from his wife, any man will fall in love with his wife.