PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by -sahasra-

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2322/sameer-soni/video/176636-raveena-haldi-ceremony-in-parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka.htm

Hey Kshiti click the above link,and rate the video and comment there.You know how to rate na.

Did that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

does it help to get Parichay's ratings up on the forum? 
Originally posted by Kshiti_Kunal

Did that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

does it help to get Parichay's ratings up on the forum? 
you noticed related actors,related show etc  below the video na,whose ever name is there,their ranking increases(both actors n also show's)and also when you are on parichay forum you can notice a my forums box on top left besides google search,if you click the star there ,our cm rank can increase and also hit the chaskameter๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can also contribute to increase in IF ranking of sameer n keerti by visiting their profiles and commenting there.

In the IF video also you still have 1-2 chances to comment,but only after somebody has commented there after your previous comment

Bye,c u 2mrw๐Ÿ˜›

oops bhool gayi hu๐Ÿ˜ณ...Happy new year๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

you noticed related actors,related show etc  below the video na,whose ever name is there,their ranking increases(both actors n also show's)and also when you are on parichay forum you can notice a my forums box on top left besides google search,if you click the star there ,our cm rank can increase and also hit the chaskameter๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You can also contribute to increase in IF ranking of sameer n keerti by visiting their profiles and commenting there.

In the IF video also you still have 1-2 chances to comment,but only after somebody has commented there after your previous comment

Bye,c u 2mrw๐Ÿ˜›

oops bhool gayi hu๐Ÿ˜ณ...Happy new year๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey
did all of the above. i really hope it helps to increase Parichay's rating. its a very good show and i hope it gets the recognition it truly deserves!!! 
So guys what dramas u all r expecting for the coming week
Hi Sahasra, thanks for welcoming to the parichay forum and yes, I'll be an active member in this forum.. Sure.. :)
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

So guys what dramas u all r expecting for the coming week
Don't expect anything,relax well and we'll get some surprise๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Don't expect anything,relax well and we'll get some surprise๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Hey sahasra tum har jagah surprise k baare mein kyu baat kar rahi ho๐Ÿ˜

Hey sahasra tum har jagah surprise k baare mein kyu baat kar rahi ho๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜†kya karoo,whenever we expect something uska ulta hojatha hai and when we dont expect anything we got some surprising epis(as we got previously),just said it based on that.๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜†kya karoo,whenever we expect something uska ulta hojatha hai and when we dont expect anything we got some surprising epis(as we got previously),just said it based on that.๐Ÿ˜ณ
ok sahasra u r a doctor right

ok sahasra u r a doctor right
yup,why?btw you havent slept yet