Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Udhay

Hi.. Yesterday''s episode was fantastic and i loved the way kunal defended siddhi.. Siddhi was so cute.. Btw, friends can u tell me the name of siddhi's debut maharashtrian serial, and the channel which aired it.. Pls..

Fri epi was very nice,especially kunal defending siddhi.

Welcome to parichay forumπŸ˜ƒ,hope to see you actively participating in forum discussons n expressing your opinions about the show.😊

Keerti's debut serial is Olakh on star pravah
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Yes. she is a maharashtrian and comes from a small place in maharashtra but i dont think thats the only thing thats pulling her back from giving her best performance. It has to do with the character that she is playing and opposite someone like Samir whom she calls Samir Sir.. πŸ˜Š
The role she played in the marathi serial was very suitable for her age. she played a carefree but orthodox college girl that wants to make big in a city like Bombay so one fine day she elopes with her best friend who is modern and bindaas and then her trials and tribulations in a metro to achieve what she wants - to become a renowned TV reporter. 

Here she is playing a married lady who is shy and mature. The rona dhona is may be something she is doing on screen for the very first time. Her marathi serial had an entirely new unit including the technicians but here almost everyone around her (apart from dumbeena and Dhokit and all those) are well known actors so i am sure she is scared half the time. 
but she did mention that Samir motivates her a lot to give her best so as their characters spend more screen time together, i hope she learns from him and improves.. 

i like her not only because i am a fellow maharastrian but also because her innocence and helplessness would have looked tad fake had this character been played by someone very skilled and known face. Her mistakes as a character and actor somehow makes her more endearing. Just my opinion though you can surely disagree πŸ˜›

Why would i disagree when i'm trying to say the same in once sentence and you gave detailed description.

Sahu.
i didnt mean the last part for you.. its for all readers... i know you agree.. your post made me write about her.. cause i saw a lot of post and people implying that she has had no camera exposure before which is untrue.. thanks for giving me a start point πŸ˜³
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

any one der

Nidhi,
m here..isnt it boring without Parichay this morning/night?
what plans for 31st? how are you ushering in the new year?

PS: happy new year by the way... abhi next sal milenge.. πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

Nidhi,
m here..isnt it boring without Parichay this morning/night?
what plans for 31st? how are you ushering in the new year?

PS: happy new year by the way... abhi next sal milenge.. πŸ˜†

sorry for late reply

ya its too boring! n happy new year too! my mom forgot that parichay doesnot comes on saturday and at the end of the episode she asked me no precap for tommorrow! i will gigglingπŸ˜†
Edited by --nIdHi-- - 12 years ago
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail

sorry for late reply

ya its too boring! n happy new year too! my mom forgot that parichay doesnot comes on saturday and at the end of the episode she asked me no precap for tommorrow! i will gigglingπŸ˜†

oh believe me... my husband is glaaad when its Saturday... he dreads monday.. so its the other way around in our house.. mostly he forgets its monday.. and then i giggle.. πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

oh believe me... my husband is glaaad when its Saturday... he dreads monday.. so its the other way around in our house.. mostly he forgets its monday.. and then i giggle.. πŸ˜†

so hubby doesnot like parichay or what
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail

so hubby doesnot like parichay or what

Nope. His name being Kunal he hates when the character does something out of character and i go.. is kunal ko to akal hi nahi hai.. πŸ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail

Sahu.
i didnt mean the last part for you.. its for all readers... i know you agree.. your post made me write about her.. cause i saw a lot of post and people implying that she has had no camera exposure before which is untrue.. thanks for giving me a start point πŸ˜³

Arey Kshiti you quoted my thread na,so i thought you were asking me.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Arey Kshiti you quoted my thread na,so i thought you were asking me.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hehe still learning the ways around the forum. have never been part of any before.. πŸ˜³
-sahasra- thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2322/sameer-soni/video/176636-raveena-haldi-ceremony-in-parichay-nayee-zindagi-kay-sapno-ka.htm

Hey Kshiti click the above link,and rate the video and comment there.You know how to rate na.