Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SinalRocks

[

Yes,her acting definitely improved.

I also think her accent improved too. IMO she is best in the comedic scenes.

yh in the very beginning epis she had difficulty in speaking fluently,n accent also has some marathi touch.She has shown lot of improvement in a short time.😊
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ya she worked in some marathi show n i think so she is maharashtrian
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

ya she worked in some marathi show n i think so she is maharashtrian

yh nidhi,she's from Pune n she worked in Olakh marathi serial n Parichay is her debut show in hindi.However EK is,she selects perfect cast,najaane kahan kahan dhhondke laathi haiπŸ˜ƒ
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
double post sorryEdited by ashnotrai - 12 years ago
ashnotrai thumbnail

Am i the only one who thought the confrontation scene was really good...siddhi almost made me cry😭...she was kind of cute when she was crying and trying to explain to papa. And I just wanted kunal to give her a big hug.

Kunals dialogues were awesome...so sweet and touching. (at that point I wanted siddhi to hug kunal.,...instead she hugged papa😑)...maybe I was hoping they would throw in a sinal hug in all this rhona dhona today πŸ˜ƒ

And I love raj no matter how much he overeacts as he is a such a lovely papa...and I love the sad music they play in the back everytime we get a emotional scene between him and the family.

awesome episode...and I cant wait to see what happens on monday...as sinal were left in the room on their own...and after all the lovely things kunal just said...and siddhi feeling all teary...I wonder what will happen nextπŸ˜‰
Edited by ashnotrai - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Now I want Siddhi to Follow Kunal everywhere in the wedding 

bahut ho gaya rona dhona ...now we want Romantic scenes ...ok ok if not exactly romantic but complete Sinaal scenes πŸ˜›
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

yh in the very beginning epis she had difficulty in speaking fluently,n accent also has some marathi touch.She has shown lot of improvement in a short time.😊

Yes. she is a maharashtrian and comes from a small place in maharashtra but i dont think thats the only thing thats pulling her back from giving her best performance. It has to do with the character that she is playing and opposite someone like Samir whom she calls Samir Sir.. πŸ˜Š
The role she played in the marathi serial was very suitable for her age. she played a carefree but orthodox college girl that wants to make big in a city like Bombay so one fine day she elopes with her best friend who is modern and bindaas and then her trials and tribulations in a metro to achieve what she wants - to become a renowned TV reporter. 

Here she is playing a married lady who is shy and mature. The rona dhona is may be something she is doing on screen for the very first time. Her marathi serial had an entirely new unit including the technicians but here almost everyone around her (apart from dumbeena and Dhokit and all those) are well known actors so i am sure she is scared half the time. 
but she did mention that Samir motivates her a lot to give her best so as their characters spend more screen time together, i hope she learns from him and improves.. 

i like her not only because i am a fellow maharastrian but also because her innocence and helplessness would have looked tad fake had this character been played by someone very skilled and known face. Her mistakes as a character and actor somehow makes her more endearing. Just my opinion though you can surely disagree πŸ˜›
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
two days without parichay is goona be boring...but aleast new  year time hai toh itsz still good...ssrly cant wait for monday ...

nd  i read the discussions abt Keerti  ...nd loved reading it...so she is a maharastrian never knew dat ...but yeah her accent nd acting both have improved considerably,  playing a married lady that too to a man whose pretty elder to you is no doubt difficult  nd acting especially in front of an experienced actor dat too Sameer Soni makes it even more  challenenging  .,...but  i am sure in the coming episodes we ll also get to see her in her best performance...i really like Keerti alot...nd the role of siddhi suits her very much ...perfectly tailor made for her...such a nice character with child like innocence...
Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

yh in the very beginning epis she had difficulty speaking fluently,n accent also has some marathi touch.She has shown lot of improvement in a short time.😊

Yes. she is a maharashtrian and comes from a small place in maharashtra but i dont think thats the only thing thats pulling her back from giving her best performance. It has to do with the character that she is playing and opposite someone like Samir whom she calls Samir Sir.. πŸ˜Š
The role she played in the marathi serial was very suitable for her age. she played a carefree but orthodox college girl that wants to make big in a city like Bombay so one fine day she elopes with her best friend who is modern and bindaas and then her trials and tribulations in a metro to achieve what she wants - to become a renowned TV reporter. 

Here she is playing a married lady who is shy and mature. The rona dhona is may be something she is doing on screen for the very first time. Her marathi serial had an entirely new unit including the technicians but here almost everyone around her (apart from dumbeena and Dhokit and all those) are well known actors so i am sure she is scared half the time. 
but she did mention that Samir motivates her a lot to give her best so as their characters spend more screen time together, i hope she learns from him and improves.. 

i like her not only because i am a fellow maharastrian but also because her innocence and helplessness would have looked tad fake had this character been played by someone very skilled and known face. Her mistakes as a character and actor somehow makes her more endearing. Just my opinion though you can surely disagree πŸ˜›
[/QUOTE]Why would i disagree when i'm trying to say the same in once sentence and you gave detailed description.

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi.. Yesterday''s episode was fantastic and i loved the way kunal defended siddhi.. Siddhi was so cute.. Btw, friends can u tell me the name of siddhi's debut maharashtrian serial, and the channel which aired it.. Pls..