Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

@sahasra there are too many sticky topics in the forum pls remove some of them which are of no use now like promo n all

nidhi,i dont have the power to unsticky others topics,i can do it to only my threads,however i took this to shabz notice.She'll look into it.😊
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

nidhi,i dont have the power to unsticky others topics,i can do it to only my threads,however i took this to shabz notice.She'll look into it.😊

thanx dear
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Siddhi is at her best with her expression (not crying of course, but everything else looks natural. She is still not confident where as Kunal is PRO, i have to see Kunal cry as well...

His scenes with raveena when he sad you are not my Sister was very good...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Wow Sahasra ...congu yaar u got orange color user name ...I m so bored of Red ...yaar koi mere ko bhi mod wagaira bana do 😆 ...Green color ( global mod  ) , dark green or orange bhi chalega 😆

Thanks Minnie,me to dont like that IF rockerz red😆

Kunal is so cool in today's epi na.😍

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Siddhi is at her best with her expression (not crying of course, but everything else looks natural. She is still not confident where as Kunal is PRO, i have to see Kunal cry as well...

Seems like they applied lots of glycerine for Keerti to make her cry,seeing her eyes i felt like she got conjunctivitis😛

Kunal was damn good n kunal both in Dumbo scene n defending scene😍
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail

Seems like they applied lots of glycerine for Keerti to make her cry,seeing her eyes i felt like she got conjunctivitis😛

ya i think so too as due to too much glycerine she made her eyes so small and was not looking good
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --nIdHi--

ya i think so too as due to too much glycerine she made her eyes so small and was not looking good

yh they were swollen n small,patha nahi kitne bottles daldiya hai uski eyes mein😆
GuardianDevil thumbnail

yh they were swollen n small,patha nahi kitne bottles daldiya hai uski eyes mein😆

1 bpttle to dali hi hogi ye toh pakka hai
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE]

You didn't see Kunal cry at the time of Dumbo's engagement? He cried sitting on the half berth and Siddhi offered him the tissue.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

You didn't see Kunal cry at the time of Dumbo's engagement? He cried sitting on the half berth and Siddhi offered him the tissue.
[/QUOTE]Even day before y'day also he cried in his scene with Veena😊