PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 102

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

@sahasra there are too many sticky topics in the forum pls remove some of them which are of no use now like promo n all
nidhi,i dont have the power to unsticky others topics,i can do it to only my threads,however i took this to shabz notice.She'll look into it.😊
Originally posted by -sahasra-

nidhi,i dont have the power to unsticky others topics,i can do it to only my threads,however i took this to shabz notice.She'll look into it.😊
thanx dear
Originally posted by norzar

hi

true
Siddhi is at her best with her expression (not crying of course, but everything else looks natural. She is still not confident where as Kunal is PRO, i have to see Kunal cry as well...

His scenes with raveena when he sad you are not my Sister was very good...
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Wow Sahasra ...congu yaar u got orange color user name ...I m so bored of Red ...yaar koi mere ko bhi mod wagaira bana do 😆 ...Green color ( global mod  ) , dark green or orange bhi chalega 😆
Thanks Minnie,me to dont like that IF rockerz red😆

Kunal is so cool in today's epi na.😍

Originally posted by snmalik4

Siddhi is at her best with her expression (not crying of course, but everything else looks natural. She is still not confident where as Kunal is PRO, i have to see Kunal cry as well...

Seems like they applied lots of glycerine for Keerti to make her cry,seeing her eyes i felt like she got conjunctivitis😛

Kunal was damn good n kunal both in Dumbo scene n defending scene😍
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago

Seems like they applied lots of glycerine for Keerti to make her cry,seeing her eyes i felt like she got conjunctivitis😛
ya i think so too as due to too much glycerine she made her eyes so small and was not looking good
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

ya i think so too as due to too much glycerine she made her eyes so small and was not looking good
yh they were swollen n small,patha nahi kitne bottles daldiya hai uski eyes mein😆

yh they were swollen n small,patha nahi kitne bottles daldiya hai uski eyes mein😆
1 bpttle to dali hi hogi ye toh pakka hai

[/QUOTE]

You didn't see Kunal cry at the time of Dumbo's engagement? He cried sitting on the half berth and Siddhi offered him the tissue.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

You didn't see Kunal cry at the time of Dumbo's engagement? He cried sitting on the half berth and Siddhi offered him the tissue.
[/QUOTE]Even day before y'day also he cried in his scene with Veena😊