PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 101

Posted: 12 years ago
siddhi told everyone dis truth also kya dat it was actually  dumbeena who stole the cds from sinal room during the case?? Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
Originally posted by norzar

hi

love teaches you alot, trust, understanding and respect

sinal have all 3 for each other, though the understanding bit is a little weak yet, but it will get stronger will time

norzar

agree ...when Siddhi changed her cloths while Kunal was in room , it was done to show that siddhi has Blind Trust and Bhaorsa on Kunal πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

siddhi told everyone dis truth also kya dat it was actually  dumbeena who stole the cds from sinal room during the case??

nah i dont think so..
siddhi is too mahan to be able to do this.. πŸ˜‰
but i want Kunal to understand it by logic now.. 
Originally posted by Iamrani

Yeah I am vacationing/visiting here in Fl as my family lives here, but it's been rather cold here too, but not as cold as Chicago where I live and Definitely nothing like CO. I feel for you CO wassis as it's one of the coldest states of US

Thanks... i shifted from New Orleans so i can feel the difference severly πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
but u have fun... and well get back to Chicago and forum.. πŸ˜Š

so now as sinal are slowly developing the relationship of trust so the next thing left is love...cant wait for dat...

Hi allπŸ€—

Sorry,I missed today's epi,so couldnt give LU😳.Just now finished watching the epi.For the very 1st time i liked Rohit for what he said to witchaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and Kunal toh he stole my heart,har kaam alag style mein kartha hai(normally in such scenes,the reaction will be high pitched,over dramatic),but here how coolly he raised each n every point,he didn't even believe any evidences though they were against Siddhi.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As we all wished Kunal disowned dumbo

overall superb epiπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

siddhi told everyone dis truth also kya dat it was actually  dumbeena who stole the cds from sinal room during the case??

No not about the CD thing, may be Kunal will also find out about that later
@sahasra there are too many sticky topics in the forum pls remove some of them which are of no use now like promo n all
Wow Sahasra ...congu yaar u got orange color user name ...I m so bored of Red ...yaar koi mere ko bhi mod wagaira bana do πŸ˜† ...Green color ( global mod  ) , dark green or orange bhi chalega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Wow Sahasra ...congu yaar u got orange color user name ...I m so bored of Red ...yaar koi mere ko bhi mod wagaira bana do πŸ˜† ...Green color ( global mod  ) , dark green or orange bhi chalega πŸ˜†
itna aasan hota to sab nahi ban jate kya global moderator or coolbieπŸ˜†