PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 100

Posted: 12 years ago
hi

i hope after 2 weeks they start shilpa shaadi too, i want siddhi to go away from chopra house for some days, so we can see kunal reactions

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

hope witcha gets to know that kunal supported siddhi

norzar

I wish it had happened in front of her!!! she would have burnt to ashes with jealousy!! 
Just want to say one last thing before I leave - I liked that Siddhi told Raj and and all everything from beginning to end about DoDu. She didn't hide anything about that at least. She provided them every little details of what Dumbo did and how she manipulated Siddhi about hiding the truth and also how Siddhi went to Thakral to stop Dokit and all. She deserves applause for that
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i hope after 2 weeks they start shilpa shaadi too, i want siddhi to go away from chopra house for some days, so we can see kunal reactions

norzar

Same here! sometimes you dont understand value of something till it goes away even temporarily. but i dont want Siddhi to be all mahan and say ke mai mayke nahi jaungi.. yahi se help karungi and all!!! ðŸ˜• i want her not to forget that she is a sister too and that she needs to be present at her mayka to help her bro and sis!
hi

love teaches you alot, trust, understanding and respect

sinal have all 3 for each other, though the understanding bit is a little weak yet, but it will get stronger will time

norzar
Originally posted by Kshiti_Kunal

Same here! sometimes you dont understand value of something till it goes away even temporarily. but i dont want Siddhi to be all mahan and say ke mai mayke nahi jaungi.. yahi se help karungi and all!!! ðŸ˜• i want her not to forget that she is a sister too and that she needs to be present at her mayka to help her bro and sis!

she better go

norzar

Yeah, he said today that even all evidences are against Siddhi, there is a thing called Bharosa that makes him believe Siddhi and Siddhi is the one who taught him that Bharosa

woww so he admitted siddhi has taught him bharosa

no matter how long this guy takes to realise, we can deny the fact that siddhi has secretly made a place in his heart

in such crucial stage he supported her, its indeed a pleasant surprise for the audience

norzar

He also said that If Siddhi can marry me, a guy who she despised, and work for a monster like Thakaral to pay loan and sell her and her sis jewelry for Dumbo, the same girl can't do anything purposely to defame his family and he has bharosa in her
hi

Originally posted by Iamrani

Just want to say one last thing before I leave - I liked that Siddhi told Raj and and all everything from beginning to end about DoDu. She didn't hide anything about that at least. She provided them every little details of what Dumbo did and how she manipulated Siddhi about hiding the truth and also how Siddhi went to Thakral to stop Dokit and all. She deserves applause for that

oh thats great if she told them everything, she has cleared everything 

wish she uses her brain next time and doesnt make such foolish mistakes

norzar
Originally posted by Iamrani

Yeah, he said today that even all evidences are against Siddhi, there is a thing called Bharosa that makes him believe Siddhi and Siddhi is the one who taught him that Bharosa

woww so he admitted siddhi has taught him bharosa

no matter how long this guy takes to realise, we can deny the fact that siddhi has secretly made a place in his heart

in such crucial stage he supported her, its indeed a pleasant surprise for the audience

norzar
[/QUOTE]

He also said that If Siddhi can marry me, a guy who she despised, and work for a monster like Thakaral to pay loan and sell her and her sis jewelry for Dumbo, the same girl can't do anything purposely to defame his family and he has bharosa in her
[/QUOTE]

wowwiee
only if the khadoos idiot could see how much she loves him now... and hence that smile plastered on her face 24X7 when he is around.. 
Originally posted by Kshiti_Kunal

Rani,
I read u are on vacation in FL.. wow!!! have fun... 
i hope temperature there is alright? going to beaches? its freezing hell in CO here!! :(

Yeah I am vacationing/visiting here in Fl as my family lives here, but it's been rather cold here too, but not as cold as Chicago where I live and Definitely nothing like CO. I feel for you CO wassis as it's one of the coldest states of US