PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

ya when she cries she makes her eyes too small which looks artificial and doesnot looks good at all! she should take lessons from shweta tiwari😆

i guess i have soft corner for siddhi i ws touched by her tears ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by norzar

but they should atleats tell seema na, they dont have to call of shaadi, but tell seema, seema is related to both families

vik is her brother, she needs to know bec its about his life

and dumbeena isnt marriage material, she has no bharosa, she may even have ema with rohit after vira shaadi

norzar

may be they will tell seema ...they did not mention anything abt telling her or not telling her 

i am happy raj siddhi patched up, i have always liked they bonding and scenes, 

gaurav just cares about dadayji and i am sure after vira marriage his character will take more weird turns, ie leaviing home with seema/kids

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Yeah Raj and Siddhi's emotional scenes was good. You are right about Gaurav, even during all this he only cared about Dadyji finding out the truth.

I don't think Kunal said that they will hide the truth from Vik, he just said to Dumbo that the wedding will happen as planed
thats so bad no precap for monday
Originally posted by arsh4life

i guess i have soft corner for siddhi i ws touched by her tears ðŸ˜­

me too

siddhi is one of most fav characters right now

norzar
Keeti is still very new in da industry...with experience i am sure she ll improve even more...
Originally posted by Iamrani

gaurav just cares about dadayji and i am sure after vira marriage his character will take more weird turns, ie leaviing home with seema/kids

norzar

Yeah Raj and Siddhi's emotional scenes was good. You are right about Gaurav, even during all this he only cared about Dadyji finding out the truth.

I don't think Kunal said that they will hide the truth from Vik, he just said to Dumbo that the wedding will happen as planed
[/QUOTE]

maybe mon we will have kunal telling vik all

fingers crossed

norzar
hi

Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

Keeti is still very new in da industry...with experience i am sure she ll improve even more...

true
Originally posted by Iamrani

norzar

but u guys dnt think raj overreacts(over acting) to every situation! when siddhi was doin kunals acting he was over smiling!
hi

Originally posted by minnie.reet

may be they will tell seema ...they did not mention anything abt telling her or not telling her 

okay, lets hope on mon they tell either seema or vik, bec it wont be fair if they dont tell them

seema will feel so bad later on

after all she to has done alot for family

norzar