Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Chalo Rohit won our hearts by cursing Wicha ...poor guy was really in love with Raveena ðŸ˜†

Now Wicha will never ever get Kunal bcz of her Bro's curse ...milna to usse waise bhi nahin tha ðŸ˜†

Gaurav was wrong but Raj was not ...Siddhi shld have tell them, atleast Kunal  and Siddhi was also at Fault ...Zayada hi Tulsi Parvati ban ne ka shaunk tha 

second time she has hidden the truth frm Kunal saying bcz of some Bhalayi ...i dont get what kinda bhalayi she does by hiding the truth frm Kunal 

hope its the last time 

i agree siddhi was at fault and she should have told the chopras all

but did raj siddhi patch up???????

norzar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Hey Pooja😊 back from vacation already? Now I am on vacation and just joining you guys for little bit as I was so excited about today's epi

Naaji still on vacation ,,,just logging in to catch up ,,,,aadat se majboor😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: norzar

norzar

yes they did 

drama over ...now on monday wedding plus may be , hopefully some cute Sinal scenes ðŸ˜›
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

is it only me who is not impressed much by Keerti's cry scenes ...today she was still better ...but yesterday when she was talking to gaurav and crying ...not at all good scene ...

she needs to work more on cry scenes 

Not only the crying scene, but I felt that er reaction to Kunal defending her was not impressive either. I expected her to feel overwhelmed and shockingly happy, but she disappointed me
-Rani thumbnail

what double standards, even they are hiding na, and there hiding is worse bec seema is they bahu too, she deserves too na

i expected kunal to say they will telll vik all

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Nobody said anything about mentioning it to Vik or his family members. It surely is double standard as they are keeping them in dark about something so imp and so bad Dumbo has done
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

what double standards, even they are hiding na, and there hiding is worse bec seema is they bahu too, she deserves too na

i expected kunal to say they will telll vik all

norzar

Nobody said anything about mentioning it to Vik or his family members. It surely is double standard as they are keeping them in dark about something so imp and so bad Dumbo has done
[/QUOTE]

exactly, chopras are at fault

and kunal, i expected the guy to mention that they should tell vik

i rem when siddhi was caught in the car with rohit, he called her characterless and diidnt want anand to marry her

and now his siister eloped with rhit and he still wants vik to marry her

weird

norzar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Not only the crying scene, but I felt that er reaction to Kunal defending her was not impressive either. I expected her to feel overwhelmed and shockingly happy, but she disappointed me

may b cuz we got to see the half scene mayb monday gv's better view but i found the whole crying scene with raj n gaurav pretty dumb on Siddhi's part
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

agree ...her whole reaction , crying etc during this whole drama was disappointing 
-Rani thumbnail

norzar
[/QUOTE]

Not only patch up, Raj properly apologized to Siddhi about his accusations to her and she also apologized and they hugged at the end, but Gaurav neither apologized not said anything nice to her just left like that. Gaurav wanted Kunal to say bad things to Siddhi also
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

is it only me who is not impressed much by Keerti's cry scenes ...today she was still better ...but yesterday when she was talking to gaurav and crying ...not at all good scene ...

she needs to work more on cry scenes 

ya when she cries she makes her eyes too small which looks artificial and doesnot looks good at all! she should take lessons from shweta tiwari😆