Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I hate the track they r showing nw ... its gonna  go GEM way :(

let it be shabz,i want chutkara from dumbeena,watever way it may be.Waise i didn't watch GEM but i can understand how you are feeling,seeing similar track again n again.๐Ÿ˜Š
-sahasra- thumbnail
@shabz one of our forum member was asking this,she's groupbie ,she could comment below Parichay IF video but when she rated,its not getting saved it seems.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

let it be shabz,i want chutkara from dumbeena,watever way it may be.Waise i didn't watch GEM but i can understand how you are feeling,seeing similar track again n again.๐Ÿ˜Š

Wohi toh ... dumbeena se chutkara nahi milega ..
ulta she is gonna create more MUs between SiNal ..

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

@shabz one of our forum member was asking this,she's groupbie ,she could comment below Parichay IF video but when she rated,its not getting saved it seems.

did she click on the rating meter & then posted a comment ..
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its Ghar ek mandir ,, Muskaan 

Ohh okaizz thnx
-sahasra- thumbnail

Wohi toh ... dumbeena se chutkara nahi milega ..
ulta she is gonna create more MUs between SiNal ..

oh god is it so,hope they change her track

I'm not sure how she rated it.
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why should dumbeena hate Siddhi??? she is the one who kept dumbeena's secret hidden for such a long time. 
Dumbeena decided to elope and got everyone on her back. its not Siddhi's fault. 
this is bad. being a married woman i know you dont want your sister in law on bad footing for you!!! it could be the world's biggest nuisance!! ๐Ÿ˜•

and i hope Kunal will beat hell out of Rohit.. he was flying a little too high these days thinking he bought entire world with that Nisha!!! 

and did the part where kunal supported Siddhi happened? i so hate my office for their firewalls.. will have to wait till 11 to watch the episode!!! 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

why should dumbeena hate Siddhi??? she is the one who kept dumbeena's secret hidden for such a long time. 

Dumbeena decided to elope and got everyone on her back. its not Siddhi's fault. Dumbo is brainless kshiti.What more can we expect from her๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
this is bad. being a married woman i know you dont want your sister in law on bad footing for you!!! it could be the world's biggest nuisance!! ๐Ÿ˜•

and i hope Kunal will beat hell out of Rohit.. he was flying a little too high these days thinking he bought entire world with that Nisha!!! Already done in today's epi

and did the part where kunal supported Siddhi happened? i so hate my office for their firewalls.. will have to wait till 11 to watch the episode!!! NO it wasn't shown yet,today Kunal was silent when Gaurav was blaming Siddhi for helping dumbo elope.Tomorrow precap:raj,gaurav,sinal in room,gaurav asking siddhi why did she hide when she knew about R-R.siddhi crying,kunal silently looking,may be they'll show it 2mrw or they may end fri epi with kunal saying its not siddhi's fault๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(me n my predictions๐Ÿคฃ)

Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sahu,
love your predictions ๐Ÿ˜‰
i am just dying to see the epi where Kunal finally speaks up for Siddhi. Right now i can imagine him being mad at Dumbeena and that Rohit hence he was silent.. 

but i hope that Vakil Sahiba learns a lesson from this scenario and does not hide blocks and blocks of information from Kunal. 
I can understand her hesitation with other family members but Kunal is her husband and he himself has asked her to be open in their relationship as friends then why not?

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
guyz plz koi written update dena...i am unable to watch coz parents r watching something else... Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago