Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 85

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

did you watch IF on sets video.I'm so happy that sammy reads our comments😍.(kahin V-M wale batein padh liya hai kya😳)

OMG sahasra, I am so embrassed just with the thought of Sammy reading our intimate conversations of V and M. Hope he didn't😳.
[/QUOTE]😆😆nahi rani he didnt read our V-M comments.i was just kidding if he haad read them.he just said that he follows our comments on IF about the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
@ sahasra...they actually showed a schroll also kya regarding kunal supporting siddhi ...😲...dats a good news...

nd yeah i do agree wid u all dat siddhi shouldnt act so dumb at times...but atleast witcha sach jan ke bhi luch nahin kar payi dats wats makes vry happy ...

nd its a learning lesson for siddhi dat she shouldnt hide such big things from her family especially not from her hubby...nd i think future mein aisa hoga nahin...its just to show dat kunal ll support her they made her hide this truth from him...so dat it can lead to progression of sinal relationship...
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

@ sahasra...they actually showed a schroll also kya regarding kunal supporting siddhi ...😲...dats a good news...yes dear,afternoon i got some free time n TV bhi free tha so thought of watching the promo again,during some soap they gave this scroll.

nd yeah i do agree wid u all dat siddhi shouldnt act so dumb at times...but atleast witcha sach jan ke bhi luch nahin kar payi dats wats makes vry happy ...

nd its a learning lesson for siddhi dat she shouldnt hide such big things from her family especially not from her hubby...nd i think future mein aisa hoga nahin...its just to show dat kunal ll support her they made her hide this truth from him...so dat it can lead to progression of sinal relationship...yh it should be a lesson for her not to hide such things.

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@ sahasra...they actually showed a schroll also kya regarding kunal supporting siddhi ...😲...dats a good news...

nd its a learning lesson for siddhi dat she shouldnt hide such big things from her family especially not from her hubby...nd i think future mein aisa hoga nahin...its just to show dat kunal ll support her they made her hide this truth from him...so dat it can lead to progression of sinal relationship...

ya they showed promo at times! but as siddhi is the main lead of this show so she wil hide truth many times to protect her family from tension but again she will fall in such situations like today's
now  i actually wish to see witcha's reaction wen she comes to know dat kunal ll support siddhi...dat ll be a real treat ...
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG sahasra, I am so embrassed just with the thought of Sammy reading our intimate conversations of V and M. Hope he didn't😳.
😆😆nahi rani he didnt read our V-M comments.i was just kidding if he haad read them.he just said that he follows our comments on IF about the show

But there is a slim possibility that he might have read them right? Hope he didn't. Should we be more conservative discussing him from now on?
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail

now  i actually wish to see witcha's reaction wen she comes to know dat kunal ll support siddhi...dat ll be a real treat ...

dnt worry she will come to knw abt it and if m not wrong siddhi will only tell as no one else likes her in the chopra family
@ nidhi dats also correct dat siddhi being the lead may fall intop such situations many a times...but as long as kunal is with her ...its all fine...
GuardianDevil thumbnail

@ nidhi dats also correct dat siddhi being the lead may fall intop such situations many a times...but as long as kunal is with her ...its all fine...

ya correct as he knw that siddhi will never do anything wrong or can never think wrong for her family
-sahasra- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

😆😆nahi rani he didnt read our V-M comments.i was just kidding if he haad read them.he just said that he follows our comments on IF about the show
[/QUOTE]

But there is a slim possibility that he might have read them right? Hope he didn't. Should we be more conservative discussing him from now on?
[/QUOTE]Dont worry yaar,most of our V-M detailed discussions are in EDT n its difficult to go through so many pgs of EDT,however we can't rule out the possibility,so lets be a li'l careful😊