Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 84

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

Itna promotion 😲...hai main marr jaoingi😆

did you watch IF on sets video.I'm so happy that sammy reads our comments😍.(kahin V-M wale batein padh liya hai kya😳)

Are u serious 😲
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: arsh4life

den who is gonna come for update vishwamitra or menka 😆

yahan ke sab updaters menkas hi hai,no room for vishwamitras😆
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i think so vikram after knowing the truth of raveena ,then also he will marry her and he loves her alot
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

seema left to her house after vikram got caught y'day.n rani dumbo has to get married to vikram,so for now vicky's family will be unaware of all this to open tracks reg this later

Since Seema is so dear to Chopra family, It would be unfair to hide it from her and get Dumbo married to Vik right? But they have to take the story forward so they will do it. I don't feel right that they will hide it from Seema.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think they will tell seema but after marriage ...but i have no idea what will be Seema's reaction towards Siddhi 🤔
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Itna promotion 😲...hai main marr jaoingi😆

did you watch IF on sets video.I'm so happy that sammy reads our comments😍.(kahin V-M wale batein padh liya hai kya😳)

OMG sahasra, I am so embrassed just with the thought of Sammy reading our intimate conversations of V and M. Hope he didn't😳.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Are u serious 😲
😳 oye pooja,u havent watched it,then wat r u waiting for run to IF videos n watch it.you'll enjoy.it starts with sammy n ends with sammy where he mentioned that he makes it a point to read IF comments about the show n asking us to give positive/negative feedback etc to them
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

I think they will tell seema but after marriage ...but i have no idea what will be Seema's reaction towards Siddhi 🤔

i think so seema will forgive siddhi and she will only tell not to tell it to anyone else
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

yahan ke sab updaters menkas hi hai,no room for vishwamitras😆

haan dats d biggest problem 😆 

ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think they will hide it from seema or vikram...as when witcha turned up at the house alot of relatives heard all this about raveena-rohit, so they have to tell them, and i dont think chopras would hide such a thing from seema.

It would be wrong...besides siddhi had already asked raveena to tell vikram all the truth.

also, I cant wait to see raveena get a slap from kunal when she gets home...i wouldnt want to be raveena tommorrow...it is going to get scary for her but she deserves every bit.

and poor siddhi she gets a million questions from gaurav about hiding the truth...i hope we see a similar scene with raveena...as after all she is the one who actually ran away without caring for her family.