PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by minnie.reet

exactly yaar ...what was the need to attend that Call thats too Wicha's and she not only attended it but told her everything 

Thank God wicha reached there late warna to sab siddhi ka hi fault hota 

arre witcha ko bhi dumbness test pass karne k liye kuch to karna tha cuz u r only eligible for kunal if u r dumb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
also deserving thanks to chaitnya and Kapil ๐Ÿ˜›

Awesome episode...was so good to see kunal beat up rohit. And Kunal angry is so scary.
And even though kunal was angry he didnt shout at siddhi at all...he just didnt say much at all to her.

And raveena omg i wished gaurav had slappped her...she was irritating. and thank god siddhi didnt stop kunal from beating up rohit. I think witcha is such a selfish sister watching her brother get beaten up...shame on her she is not worthy of anyones love.

and I felt so bad for siddhi when gaurav was shouting at her...but I do think siddhi is silly for hiding all this r-r stuff from kunal she should have told him a long time ago.

Is raveena going to end up marrying vikram after all this? Vikram deserves so much better.
agar witcha ne phone pe rohit ko bata diya hota to wo bhag jate aur kunal siddhi pe ghussa karta! in that case no one would like to watch the show and again fall in trps!
Originally posted by rdfan

arre witcha ko bhi dumbness test pass karne k liye kuch to karna tha cuz u r only eligible for kunal if u r dumb๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

exactly ๐Ÿคฃ
siddhi ki innocence ko chodo tanya,you n your family are tension,ur family is upset with u,when ur hubby who is close friend of her ignored wats the need for her to attend the call,even if she attended was it necessary to blurt out every detail to her๐Ÿ˜ก.As rani said,she's going to face lots of problems if she continues this(given the fact how wicked witcha can be๐Ÿ˜ก)[/QUOTE]

I agree with you sahasra. okay forget about everything else, why couldn't Siddhi think that what If Witcha informs Rohit that Chopras know their whereabouts and RR run away from the temple? After all Rohit is witcha's brother.
Originally posted by minnie.reet

also deserving thanks to chaitnya and Kapil ๐Ÿ˜›

yup i am so glad about that, kapil and chetanya solve the problem

no matter how much gaurav blames siddhi, teh fact is that her bro told them where raveena was and chetanya was the real hero i would say

norzar
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

dont wrry rani witcha's truth ll be out real soon...nd she can do nothing to seprate sinal...

nd yeah kunal ll defo support siddhi norzar...like in the first promo kunal rtemains quiet but 2nd mein defend karta hai ..which means starting fmein for some mins he mite remain quiet ..but later he ll support her for sure...after all aaj sirf siddhi ke hi wajah se raveena ki shaadi rohit se nahin hue..thanx to her bro...
he'll support her yaar,colors started showing scroll also that kunal pehli baar apne awaaz uthayega siddhi ki haq mein(something like this)
whose turn it is for daily written updates
Originally posted by -sahasra-

he'll support her yaar,colors started showing scroll also that kunal pehli baar apne awaaz uthayega siddhi ki haq mein(something like this)

Itna promotion ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...hai main marr jaoingi๐Ÿ˜†