Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

cant believe witcha saw her brother getting beaten up and did nothing about it

norzar

she hasn't seen it norzar,by the time she came,kunal was about to throw plate on rohit's head,witcha shocked n epi ends on kunal's face.

ab hogayina uski apni likhayi hue story ka unhappy ending🤣

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my only reaction...rolling eyes heavenward...thanks for the lu guys
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

i felt like slapping her.is it necessary to tell that to witcha😡😡

i agreewid u sahasra! she is also the biggest dumbo! but thanx to witcha she didnt told rohit abt it on phone! other wise they would have ran away from there! first time she has done something good
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

she hasn't seen it norzar,by the time she came,kunal was about to throw plate on rohit's head,witcha shocked n epi ends on kunal's face.

ab hogayina uski apni likhayi hue story ka unhappy ending🤣

oh okay, 

hope kunal rohit ka hospital na pohcha de, i mean we dont want a police case on kunal

the chopras should leave the mandir asap 

norzar

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So aaj ka epi dekhne layak hai ki nahin? And Sidhi maiya ne ghar ki aur apni izzat bacha li ya nahin?
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
dont wrry rani witcha's truth ll be out real soon...nd she can do nothing to seprate sinal...

nd yeah kunal ll defo support siddhi norzar...like in the first promo kunal rtemains quiet but 2nd mein defend karta hai ..which means starting fmein for some mins he mite remain quiet ..but later he ll support her for sure...after all aaj sirf siddhi ke hi wajah se raveena ki shaadi rohit se nahin hue..thanx to her bro...
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ya its a must watch episode!
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

u guys have any reason y siddhi is so simple i mean even dumb person wil identify its also witcha's plan den y she cnt get it  

ws really feelin sad fr her wen gaurav ws accusing her fr raveena fiasco couldn she tel him dat ur sis ran away i tried stoppin her n al 

wat she is made of 

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rdfan

So aaj ka epi dekhne layak hai ki nahin? And Sidhi maiya ne ghar ki aur apni izzat bacha li ya nahin?

gaurav blasts siddhi alot

kunal remains silent

kunal beats up rohit

rohit dumbeena dont get married

and via kapil chetanya, the chopras find out about where rohit dumbeena are

hopefully tmrw kunal will defend siddhi

norzar

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

the biggest problem with siddhi is dat shez very simple nd very good at heart...she doesnt know richa's true colours dats y she blurted out the place were dumbeena was gtting married so i dnt blame her...ek baar woh pata chal jayega tab ayegfa maza...

siddhi ki innocence ko chodo tanya,you n your family are tension,ur family is upset with u,when ur hubby who is close friend of her ignored wats the need for her to attend the call,even if she attended was it necessary to blurt out every detail to her😡.As rani said,she's going to face lots of problems if she continues this(given the fact how wicked witcha can be😡)