Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering that if Kunal will defend S before or after W tell him about Sidhhi. After watching the precap it luks lik K will defend his wife after hearing everything.

I hope he defends Siddhi infront of Witcha. Wiycha's face will be a treat to watchπŸ˜†(fingers crossed).

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
i agree with nozar...if they start showing kunal romantic all of a sudden then it ll look really weird...it ll happen but gradually...nd yeah he shows his affectinon in his own way like making tea for her...did we all expect it no na...but we got it...just like the caring side ls being shown ..romance ll also follow...nd yeah i agree for few dayz poore ghar mein tension rahega...but i guess kunal supporting siddhi itself ll bring sinal closer for sure...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

hey people...the episode was okay not great coz no sinalscenes as such...nd yeah i did want kunal to put haldi on siddhi's cheeks...but koi baat nahin...there ll be plenty more moments to get romantic/...nd yeah wat we expect we never get but wat we dnt we always...so we should always adopt dat policy...

nd i sooo hate dumbeena...i really want rohit to leave her after marrying her then oly she ll learn...

nd guyz did u all notice ..siddhi was soo reluctant tro ge facial done...but jaise hi dumbeena ne yeh kaha kunal bhaiya ko acha lagega then she agreedπŸ˜†

nd haan witcha ki jitni bhi bakwaas karne hai kare...we already hav an assurance dat kunal will stand by siddhi...so nothing else matters...nd witcha nd her plans can go to hell...they ll anywayz backfire...

awww siddhi agreed for facial for kunal

yup witcha can go to hell

norzar
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

I think i better skip 2day epi ...πŸ˜†

Gud Decision Shabz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜† or else ur BP will go high...🀬

BTW, today Witcha's BD was used... Same wig...πŸ˜†πŸ€£ but the BD was shorter than Witcha...πŸ˜† kahaan milthi hai BT ko BD's...πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

i agree with nozar...if they start showing kunal romantic all of a sudden then it ll look really weird...it ll happen but gradually...nd yeah he shows his affectinon in his own way like making tea for her...did we all expect it no na...but we got it...just like the caring side ls being shown ..romance ll also follow...nd yeah i agree for few dayz poore ghar mein tension rahega...but i guess kunal supporting siddhi itself ll bring sinal closer for sure...

true, this is just the begining, everything will be shown one by one

norzar
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why are all SiNal fun scenes recently like khoda pahad nikla chuha types ...jaise formality sake k liye scene ho ...abs zero continuity forget the horrendous end ...now i am skeptical abt the promo ...jaane ek line dikha ke kya pahad sar p gira daale🀣
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

yup tmrw and fri episode will be family drama and all blaming siddhi and then kunal standing by her

hope witcha is there when kunal supports siddhi. hahha

norzar

i js can't wait for dat episode m js goin mad πŸ˜•

wanna c siddhi n her shocked expression in promo saw dat ws really lil one

bt it touched my heart

yes withc should b dere n i also hope kunal slaps her πŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There is a reason people call him Khoosat right? He is so unromantic when it comes to Siddhi😑. He cares for her no doubt, but not romantic with her at all.

agree rani.. he's  khoosat definitely πŸ˜‘ he cares for her... but still his affection towards her should be shown at some time na... atleast they could have made that scene like he gets furious and applies haldi on her and everyone starts laughing, then he realizes what he did and then blushes... arey yaar... sathyanash kardhiya... i know romance will come later , but they should kick start something between them na... and now thanks to dumbeena, even if kunal supports siddhi, there is going to be only problems for the next few days 

So agree with you Maria. I know it's too early to show fully romantic scenes of SiNal, but as you said they have to start something somewhere right? If not romantic then they could have shown some nok-jhok scenes between them that too in Akdoo Kunal's style like taking her pallu to wipe his haldi just to take revenge or as you said rub some haldi on Siddhi's face. This was a big let down indeed.
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Sab Sathyanashhh πŸ₯±πŸ€’

kunal came near siddhi, picked some cloth behind siddhi and wiped his face and told thank u to siddhi πŸ₯±

oh may be later.. in the room.. πŸ˜‰

see waise bhi wo bina kam kaaj wali auraten usko chidati rehti hai.. he wouldnt do anything like this in front of them..
but later he can tease Siddhi about it.. threatening to return the favor? what say ladies..?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kshiti_Kunal

oh may be later.. in the room.. πŸ˜‰

see waise bhi wo bina kam kaaj wali auraten usko chidati rehti hai.. he wouldnt do anything like this in front of them..
but later he can tease Siddhi about it.. threatening to return the favor? what say ladies..?

@Bold=
U still have hopesπŸ˜†