hi

wonder if dumbeena will marry rohit

or will kunal get there and bring her back home

norzar
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I knew this is exactly what he will do, but I was hoping that he might use her pallu to wipe it. 

rani.. i had my own imaginations, but still  i knew i won't get them.. but i was thinking of atleast some touch or some eye lock or something to enjoy.. but kuch nahi Ranting
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kunal stands in front of Siddhi,takes haldi from cheek n acts as if he's going to apply her but take napkin behind her n cleans the haldi.

vikram comes to chopras house but kunal catches him.vikram says till now he didnt say ILU to dumbo so he came to do it b4 marriage.dumbo again thinking her dumb dialogues,3 lives spoiling n all.finally seema sends vikram away as he cant see the bride.

dumbeena calls beautician not to come to her housen tries to run away.siddhi stops n precap scene.siddhi accompanies dumbo but gaurav stops them n doesnt allow them to go as its waste of money.siidhi convinces him

dumbo talks sweetly to siddhi n forces her to have facial.dumbo texts rohit to come to parlour n take her.she tries to run away,siddhi sees her n follows her n notices that she's eloping with rohit
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Dumbeenaaa  :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo:

Ewww... Siddhi accompanied Dumbeena to the parlour, she convinced siddhi to do facial and wen siddhi had her eyes shut, dumbeena escaped. Siddhi noticed it, she ran behind, but she ran away with rohit and siddhi stands there not knowing what to do WallbashWallbash

and that witcha comes there and enjoys the scene RantingRantingRanting

feel so sad for vikram  ðŸ˜­ and siddhi now ðŸ˜­

maybe its good for vik, dumbeena jaise ladki se shaadi karna se acha hai he doesnt get married yet, he deserves better 

witcha can go to hell, 

norzar
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Emotional scene between Kunal and Veena thinking about anand ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Witcha comes to Chopra house ðŸ¥±PukePukePuke
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rani.. i had my own imaginations, but still  i knew i won't get them.. but i was thinking of atleast some touch or some eye lock or something to enjoy.. but kuch nahi Ranting

The scene was really promosing but in the end it was such a let down.😭
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Emotional scene between Kunal and Veena thinking about anand ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Witcha comes to Chopra house ðŸ¥±PukePukePuke

awww i miss anand too

witcha ka ana is expected she will try to eb goody goody infront of all

norzar
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

siddhi runs behind them but misses the car.witcha sees siddhi n laughs that dumbo eloped n now blame will come on siddhi.

kunal with veena talking about dumbo,anand's dreams of dumbo's marriage.veena keeps on saying anand n cries.kunal too cries n says that whereever anand is he'll bless dumbo n gives saree to veena n asks her to get well at least for anand's sake.veena sees the saree n says that its bought by anand n cries.

kunal asks gaurav for siddhi who says they went to parlour.kunal says is this the time,they could have gone 2mrw.raj asks him to cool down as ladies are like that only.

witcha comes to chopras house.everyone shocked

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

There is a reason people call him Khoosat right? He is so unromantic when it comes to Siddhi😡. He cares for her no doubt, but not romantic with her at all.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

telling u d truth guys i really don't care wat happened to dumbeena n richa n everyone in parichay after knowing dat kunal is gonnna defend her he is gonna stand by herside m desperately waitin for dat

may b its gonna come tomorrow