Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
i hope u r Congratulating me For Santa Siggie??
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neeme

Check Written Update ..

thnx neeme

tanyashrivastav thumbnail

i loved the last bit...i am sure dat kunal is gonna take some haldi

from siddhi's hand and put it on her cheeks too...😍

the way he was moving so close to her dat too in front of everyone...it was soo hot...loved Sameer's expressions...

nd yeah now as dat mad female witcha also noes abt rohit ka plans nd siddhi knowing the truth still keepring quiet...she ll defo try to create loads of misunderstanding between sinal ...but one thing is for sure her plans ll backfire...and peeche hatne ke bajaye sinal ll come even more closer... dnt y but i feel dat dis time instead of starit away blaming siddhi,...kunal ll take her side...uff i sooo hate dumbeena...problem creator😈

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: neeme

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ
i hope u r Congratulating me For Santa Siggie??

ya! so how was day neeme!  did u watched parichay today! today shilpa n seema were really funny! I was laughing when seema nlamed siddhi for calling kunal
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

from siddhi's hand and put it on her cheeks too...😍

the way he was moving so close to her dat too in front of everyone...it was soo hot...loved Sameer's expressions...

nd yeah now as dat mad female witcha also noes abt rohit ka plans nd siddhi knowing the truth still keepring quiet...she ll defo try to create loads of misunderstanding between sinal ...but one thing is for sure her plans ll backfire...and peeche hatne ke bajaye sinal ll come even more closer... dnt y but i feel dat dis time instead of starit away blaming siddhi,...kunal ll take her side...uff i sooo hate dumbeena...problem creator😈

i din watched today's episode bt frm ur comments it seems tomorrows episode is gonna b fun have to watcha t any cost 

neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

from siddhi's hand and put it on her cheeks too...😍oh i wish the same...may this happen πŸ˜›

the way he was moving so close to her dat too in front of everyone...it was soo hot...loved Sameer's expressions...YAP 😳

nd yeah now as dat mad female witcha also noes abt rohit ka plans nd siddhi knowing the truth still keepring quiet...she ll defo try to create loads of misunderstanding between sinal ...but one thing is for sure her plans ll backfire...and peeche hatne ke bajaye sinal ll come even more closer... dnt y but i feel dat dis time instead of starit away blaming siddhi,...kunal ll take her side...uff i sooo hate dumbeena...problem creator😈 She Is there to create Problems... I hate The way she was Saying to Rohit that Bag k shadi kar lata han 😑

neeme thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --nIdHi--

ya! so how was day neeme!  did u watched parichay today! today shilpa n seema were really funny! I was laughing when seema nlamed siddhi for calling kunal

Heheh Seema Dialogues was superb..even The over all performence by her was superb... I love The way she said that "Bili ki garden ma ganti kon bandha ga" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Then she says To siddhi tum he jaio akher Bili tu tumari hi ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ya then she said ghanti du kyaπŸ˜†
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
yup dat dailouge of seema was amazing...akhir billi tumhari hai...bilkul sahi kahaπŸ˜†