Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all

did yesterday precap scene happen?

norzar
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Siddhi bumbs into Kunal. Kunal ask where is your dhyaan. Siddhi accidently apply haldi to Kunal and He is unaware. Siddhi says someone is calling and she leaves. Shilpa questions kunal looking at the haldi and says you only wanted to apply haldi if Siddhi will put it on her face. Kunal looks in the mirror and comes to Siddhi, she is scared. EPISODE ENDS...

PRECAP: Raveena leaves the house, Siddhi stops her. Raveena says she is going to the parlour. Siddhi says she cant have her leave the house alone coz of Rohit.

SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi all

did yesterday precap scene happen?

norzar

Yes. In the last segment.
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Kunal will remove the Haldi by grabbing Siddhi's hand. or Will apply haldi to Siddhi and take revenge. it will be very cute.

what you think??
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: SinalRocks

Yes. In the last segment.

oh okay

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

thanks for the updates

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: snmalik4

I think Kunal will remove the Haldi by grabbing Siddhi's hand. or Will apply haldi to Siddhi and take revenge. it will be very cute.

what you think??

would love the latter. haha

i think its symbolic that siddhi applied haldi to kunal

norzar
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates snmalik4 and sahasra.🤗

The last segment saved toady's epi.😊

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
witcha happy to hear that siddhi already knows this n hidenit from kunal.she consoles rohit that she'll not stop him n to go ahead.she thinks rohit did a gr8 favour for her b'coz of this kunal will go 2 steps away from siddhi n witcha makes 2 steps towards kunal as she is going to be dumbo's shubh chintak n kunal will side those who show concern for his sis.

precap scene where sinal bump into each other n in doing so haldi on siddhi's hand sticks to kunal's cheek.she sees it goes away from there making some excuse.kunal goes inside n shilpa teases him that he didnt let her apply  but allowed siddhi to do so.kunal sees it in mirror n goes seriously towards nervous siddhi n stops near her

precap:dumbo again tries to sneak out but siddhi stops hern asks,she says she is going to parlour ,siddhi says they have called them home only,dumbo says parlour people had some problem  n asked her to come.siddhi says she cant go alone n rohit also might try to create trouble.dumbo angry

norzar thumbnail
hi

like expected witcha knows now reg rohit witcha and siddhi not telling kunal

maybe witcha will tell kunal where rohit dumbeena have gone

and kunal will be grateful to witcha

i dont think kunal will support siddhi, but how i wish he does. he needs to understand her pov this time

norzar
Edited by norzar - 12 years ago