Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 51

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neeme

Hey Sweetoo...πŸ€—...Kab sa miss kar Rae Hn yar,,,, Teri Dumbeena and Wicha wali Teasing Ko,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..How are You sweetoo????And What abt The Trip???

Yah Ekta Anty ka tu yahi manana ha..But Hum Thak gaya han..kahen humara Manana kuch aur na Ho jaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But yar Today Siddhi na Broom Utta Lyea...Kamal kar DyeaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww main bhi miss kar rahi hoon but the trip is going well πŸ˜†...yaar ab Siddhi ne broom utha li to we r jobless ab hum kya karen except drooling on KunalπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

i dont think so siddhi ll sacrifice her love...shez head over heels in love with her hubby...nd ll do anything nd everything for him...its only richa whose always gonna lose...nd after seening today"z epi...i am sure dat kunal ll also start reciprocating his feelings towards siddhi...dnt noe y ..but i gt rlly positive vibes after todayz epi regarding sinal...i rlly feel dat even kunal has deep down hidden feelings for siddhi...bas use jatane ke deri hai...nd not forget abtda precap...keerti is looking simply fab😍...cant wait to see more of sinal scenes...

exactly kunal for sure has deep down feelings for siddhi, which he is yet to realise
something has to happen for him to start realising

just the way siddhi has started to realise slowly

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

This content was originally posted by: neeme

Yap... In the starting whenever she made any plan...Woe Ulta he Hota tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope This Time It happens again..
But This Dumbeena track is Going To creat problem For Sinal... And For Kunal In Future... Richa can Use Dumbeena for getting back Kunal😑

yup i feel same

vineet witcha track will end soon

witcha exposed

kunal will blast her

witcha will go hysterical

and rohit will use dumbeena to make kunal come back to witcha

but i am sure witcha wont succeed

bec if kunal wanted witcha by now he would have shown signs for it

even vineet thinsk kunal just cares for witcha, but witcha thinks otherwise

norzar
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
to hide this Raveena elope thingy frm Seema they sent her to her mayaakaπŸ˜† ...as seema is Vikram's sis so she will mind na 

Raveena to mil jaayegi ...but this will bring sinaal more Close πŸ˜›

Then wicha thingy πŸ˜›

3 weeks 

during this time Siddhi will defo realize she is in love 

and after this its Kunal's turn πŸ˜›
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
witcha ll go to any extent to get kunal bacxk...but i feel dat kunal is no longer itnerested in her...he jut cares for her as a friend...nothing more dan dat...nd now siddhi is ll soon realise her feelings too...and shez a very possessive wife...lagta to aisa hi...toh withca doesnt hav any chance...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Awww main bhi miss kar rahi hoon but the trip is going well πŸ˜†...yaar ab Siddhi ne broom utha li to we r jobless ab hum kya karen except drooling on KunalπŸ˜†

LOL.. Log humara Job Over take kar raha han πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...We have To Find New Job nowπŸ˜†
Drooling on Kunal... Bechara pa alredy ho raha haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minnie.reet

to hide this Raveena elope thingy frm Seema they sent her to her mayaakaπŸ˜† ...as seema is Vikram's sis so she will mind na 

Then wicha thingy πŸ˜›

3 weeks 

I can't wait for the day when Kunal will realize his love for Siddhi...😍

I will be on cloud nine.😍😍

norzar thumbnail
hi

This content was originally posted by: tanyashrivastav

witcha ll go to any extent to get kunal bacxk...but i feel dat kunal is no longer itnerested in her...he jut cares for her as a friend...nothing more dan dat...nd now siddhi is ll soon realise her feelings too...and shez a very possessive wife...lagta to aisa hi...toh withca doesnt hav any chance...

even i feel same, kunal doesnt want witcha anymore and cares for her as a friend,

i dont know why sinal will cross seema rekha soon

bec witcha will continue to make siddhi feel bad about her and kunal and some day siddhi will burst out her feelings to kunal

either like gem or ks

norzar

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Then wicha thingy πŸ˜›

3 weeks 

Yap For now,,i dont Understand Abt Seema's Response... She will Feel really bad..and what will be her response after Knowing this that Siddhi knws Everythng But she did not told anythng to her..πŸ˜•
And i hope Siddhi Realise abt her love soon.. I dont want she realise When Ritcha alredy sucessed In her Plans... Normally it happens in Ekta kapoor Shows
norzar thumbnail
hi

Then wicha thingy πŸ˜›

3 weeks 

yup thats possible too

they might find raveena and get her married to vik

raveena will turn neg and will hate siddhi

for kunal to realise, we need something to happen

norzar