PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Vaise Kunal in charge of flower decorations... found that so funny!🀣
i dont think so siddhi ll sacrifice her love...shez head over heels in love with her hubby...nd ll do anything nd everything for him...its only richa whose always gonna lose...nd after seening today"z epi...i am sure dat kunal ll also start reciprocating his feelings towards siddhi...dnt noe y ..but i gt rlly positive vibes after todayz epi regarding sinal...i rlly feel dat even kunal has deep down hidden feelings for siddhi...bas use jatane ke deri hai...nd not forget abtda precap...keerti is looking simply fab😍...cant wait to see more of sinal scenes...

Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

i dont think so siddhi ll sacrifice her love...shez head over heels in love with her hubby...nd ll do anything nd everything for him...its only richa whose always gonna lose...nd after seening today"z epi...i am sure dat kunal ll also start reciprocating his feelings towards siddhi...dnt noe y ..but i gt rlly positive vibes after todayz epi regarding sinal...i rlly feel dat even kunal has deep down hidden feelings for siddhi...bas use jatane ke deri hai...nd not forget abtda precap...keerti is looking simply fab😍...cant wait to see more of sinal scenes...

siddhi kunal ke pyaar mein nikammi hochuki hai πŸ˜†

can;t get over him

Chalo me going bye Guys! Have fun!

Hello Guys...

Episode was Good... WOW Siddhi kye Baat hai...Kamal kar Dyea... But Kunal Ji ko abi b smj nae i..He was responding somthng else...Abt Una Smjaana K lyea B kuch karna para ga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But SIddhi is So simple...Still she dont knw That she is in LOVE... And Dont knw when she will realise that She Have To control Kunal.. Richa is his Not Past But LOVE...so She Have To be carefull for KUnal...

Well Shuruat ho hi gae ha...Hope we will see much Improvement in future...
BUT again this Dumbeena Track 😑..Why This...????? First Marry with Rohit Then ,,Rohit Fake Face ..Then her melo Drama And then again marry to Vikrum.. How old track this Is...Plz dont repeat this..
Originally posted by neeme

Hello Guys...

Episode was Good... WOW Siddhi kye Baat hai...Kamal kar Dyea... But Kunal Ji ko abi b smj nae i..He was responding somthng else...Abt Una Smjaana K lyea B kuch karna para ga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..But SIddhi is So simple...Still she dont knw That she is in LOVE... And Dont knw when she will realise that She Have To control Kunal.. Richa is his Not Past But LOVE...so She Have To be carefull for KUnal...

Well Shuruat ho hi gae ha...Hope we will see much Improvement in future...
BUT again this Dumbeena Track 😑..Why This...????? First Marry with Rohit Then ,,Rohit Fake Face ..Then her melo Drama And then again marry to Vikrum.. How old track this Is...Plz dont repeat this..

NeemeπŸ€—...track jitna old utna hi gold ...ekta aunty ka shayad yahi manna haiπŸ˜†
hi

witcha aim is to make siddhi mu kunal, siddhi to leave kunal and then she thinks kunal will come back to her

witcha plan is maha flop

norzar

Originally posted by rdfan

NeemeπŸ€—...track jitna old utna hi gold ...ekta aunty ka shayad yahi manna haiπŸ˜†
Hey Sweetoo...πŸ€—...Kab sa miss kar Rae Hn yar,,,, Teri Dumbeena and Wicha wali Teasing Ko,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..How are You sweetoo????And What abt The Trip???

Yah Ekta Anty ka tu yahi manana ha..But Hum Thak gaya han..kahen humara Manana kuch aur na Ho jaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But yar Today Siddhi na Broom Utta Lyea...Kamal kar DyeaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hi

kunal is so affected by siddhi's quiteness and not responding to him

it matters to him a lot

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

witcha aim is to make siddhi mu kunal, siddhi to leave kunal and then she thinks kunal will come back to her

witcha plan is maha flop

norzar

Yap... In the starting whenever she made any plan...Woe Ulta he Hota tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hope This Time It happens again..
But This Dumbeena track is Going To creat problem For Sinal... And For Kunal In Future... Richa can Use Dumbeena for getting back Kunal😑