Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

Originally posted by: nancy1996

Party...πŸ₯³.. Siddhi asked her the "Mujhe kyun farak pad raha hai" question...

wowww finallyyy

norzar
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

siddhi havin cup of tear made by kunal while dil sambhal ja zara in BG  howww romanticcc.

siddhi rememberin d flashback d bouquet scene c hug scene n al today's episode ws also one of d besttt 

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Kunal made tea for her. how awesome!!!!

Hw sweet ..πŸ˜ƒ
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loving the last scene... tooo good.. Kunal made tea for Siddhi... He was going behind her asking y she was upset, siddhi didn't answer properly, he was worried for her and he went out.. Siddhi thinks about wat witcha told that kunal makes pasta wen she's upset and siddhi thinks he only cares for witcha and then kunal comes with tea.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

siddhi is super excited and asks if he made for her. Kunal tells he made for his chachi and since it was extra he got it for her instead of throwing it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† siddhi is impressed, she tells she will only drink it as he made something for her for the 1st itme 😳 kunal says i made only tea not taj mahal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap  : Siddhi in a gorgeous light yellowish green saree arragning something at the door.. kunal over phone.. siddhi is standing over a small stool like thing, kunal hits it by mistake, she stumbles. both look at each other and siddhi tells sorry and kunal tells its ok.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Siddhi is preparing for marriage. Kunal asks Siddhi something and Siddhi goes away. She is ignoring Kunal comepletely. Kunal ask for file, and Siddhi did not reply to Kunal. Kunal ask for problem and she says nothing. Kunal ask siddhi to leave the gussa and forgive him. She says she have a headache and will get normal after a while. Siddhi thinks Kunal does not care for her at all. Kunal comes and gives tea to Siddhi, Siddhi get very happy about it. Kunal says drink tea or he will give it to Tai, Siddhi says this tea only she will drink as Kunal has made it for the first time. She now thinks of all the golden moments of them together.

Precap: Siddhi and Kunal bumps into each other, Siddhi says sorry, Kunal says its okay.

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Hw sweet ..πŸ˜ƒ

I know...par yeh akdoo ko hua kya suddenly.. biwi ke gussa se dar gaya kya? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Can i say i love how they r focussing on SINal ...N Hello everyoneπŸ€—
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

shockinggg

i hope i am not dreaming???????

haha

norzar

yes u r nt dreamin she ws tellin him dat she has headache

n she turns her face he wsn dere 

she feels upset goes in flashback remembers richa told her once kunal used to make pasta wenever she used to get angry 

she complains herself dat kunal doesn even care for her js care for richa 

n d nex moment kunal is present dere wd tea in his hand

denyin dat he has made for her he says he has made for some amritsar ke mausi ke liye bt he has made for her only 

she have dat tea whuile rememberin Sinal moments☺️  πŸ˜

n precap is also awesome 

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

think I will have chai.. while watching the Kunal-Siddhi Chai scene...

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxx Snmalik , Maria & arsh4 life πŸ€—