Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Iamrani

It's definitely not disappointed tone Rani.I felt it to be li'l loving(not too obvious but li'l.hope you understood what i wanted to say)

@tanya this dialogue wasn't dubbed,it was keerti's only.the previous 3 dialogues-which she replied to kunal were dubbed

Thanks sahasra. Meaning she is willing to overlook Kunal's every mistake/carelessness that usually bothers a person about another person.  
[/QUOTE]My opininon-She's like confused that she doesn't know why she isn't feeling bad even if she had to wait for Kunal-something like even that intezaar for him was sweet for her(she's fully in love with him)
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

It's definitely not disappointed tone Rani.I felt it to be li'l loving(not too obvious but li'l.hope you understood what i wanted to say)

@tanya this dialogue wasn't dubbed,it was keerti's only.the previous 3 dialogues-which she replied to kunal were dubbed

You r right she was not disappointed but i felt like she feelings got hurt.

I have to watch their scenes again.

Gud night guys I am heading out.
Edited by SinalRocks - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinalRocks

You r right she was not disappointed but i felt like she feelings got hurt.yh li'l upset but still she didn't feel bad,the reason which she herself doesnt know.

I have to watch their scenes again.

Gud night guys I am heading out.

Bye Tanya,gudnite
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My opininon-She's like confused that she doesn't know why she isn't feeling bad even if she had to wait for Kunal-something like even that intezaar for him was sweet for her(she's fully in love with him)
[/QUOTE]

Thanks again sahasra for the clarification. I hope they finish witcha-Vineet-Rohit-Dumbeena crap as soon as possible, withing the next week. But it's nice that in between they keep showing us some cute sinal scenes.
-sahasra- thumbnail

My opininon-She's like confused that she doesn't know why she isn't feeling bad even if she had to wait for Kunal-something like even that intezaar for him was sweet for her(she's fully in love with him)

Thanks again sahasra for the clarification. I hope they finish witcha-Vineet-Rohit-Dumbeena crap as soon as possible, withing the next week. But it's nice that in between they keep showing us some cute sinal scenes.
[/QUOTE]Hope so Rani,its really irritating to see all this crap.So when will you be back from vacation.
-Rani thumbnail
Hope so Rani,its really irritating to see all this crap.So when will you be back from vacation.
[/QUOTE]

I will be leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL for my younger sister's Baby Shower (God Bharai), she is having a baby boy on January 16, 2012. Then I will go on a weekend cruise for my Wedding Anniversary which leaves from Miami, FL to Mexico. I will be back next weekend, but I am taking my laptop and will be watching Parichay on daily basis. I might not be as active in EDT, but surly will join you guys after the episode. 
-sahasra- thumbnail

I will be leaving tomorrow for Miami, FL for my younger sister's Baby Shower (God Bharai), she is having a baby boy on January 16, 2012.oh wow,maasi ban rahi ho👏Waise my bro stays in Florida😛 Then I will go on a weekend cruise for my Wedding Anniversary which leaves from Miami, FL to Mexico.double celebrations...enjoy,my heartful wishes for both of you(u n jiju) n your sis too I will be back next weekend, but I am taking my laptop and will be watching Parichay on daily basis. I might not be as active in EDT, but surly will join you guys after the episode.Yh that would be better,nahi toh mein pagal hojaungi,pooja nahi hai ab tum bhi nahi ho toh😭

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
-sahasra- thumbnail

Waise, this the 4th time I am going to become Maasi as my older sis has a girl and a boy and my younger sis already has a boy, this is her second one.Then you must plan too. Oh that's nice, which city he lives in? Is he your real bro or cousine?My one and only elder bro-he stays in Tampa. Thanks yaar, I will convey them both your best wishes. So nice of you.  Not only you, mai bhi pagal ho jaoungo IF and tum logo kay bina. "Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein" sorry I meant I am so used to of discussing Parichay with you guys that I can't stay way from it.you are right,meri bhi aisa hi haal hai.😆 When is Pooja coming back?I think pooja told me that her vacation is till Jan 7/8th😊

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago