Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SinalRocks

Can anyone please request Savz to upload Sinal promoting GPA scene from today. If it is ok with her. 

I can't figure out how to PM.😑

Also, if you need to PM her, click on PM right below where you see Savz's response. You know where you click like button, in the same row it's the 3rd button.
SinalRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahasra and Rani  thank you both.😊

In my defence, I already told u my brain isn't working right now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And my parents kept talking to me.πŸ˜•
-Rani thumbnail
sahasra - I could't hear the dialog though I watched the episode so I would really appreciate If you can tell me "How was Siddhi's tone when she said I don't feel bad even If Kunal didn't show up today" Was it loving tone, disappointed tone or was it indifferent tone?
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SinalRocks

Sahasra and Rani  thank you both.😊

In my defence, I already told u my brain isn't working right now.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And my parents kept talking to me.πŸ˜•

That's okay Tanya. Seems like you enjoyed today's show little too muchπŸ˜† πŸ˜†which is great πŸ˜Š
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
SinalRocks thumbnail

That's okay Tanya. Seems like you enjoyed today's show little too muchπŸ˜† πŸ˜†which is great πŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE]

After yesterday's disaster, I truely enjoyed today. But I hav calmed down now.πŸ˜†

I can't remember how was Siddhi's tone, but i think Keerti's voice was dubbed there, not sure.

Sahasra can confim it
-Rani thumbnail
After yesterday's disaster, I truely enjoyed today. But I hav calmed down now.πŸ˜†

I can't remember how was Siddhi's tone, but i think Keerti's voice was dubbed there, not sure.

Sahasra can confim it
[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to know If she didn't care about him not showing up as an indifferent person or She was so much in love that she didn't mind him not showing up?
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Iamrani

sahasra - I could't hear the dialog though I watched the episode so I would really appreciate If you can tell me "How was Siddhi's tone when she said I don't feel bad even If Kunal didn't show up today" Was it loving tone, disappointed tone or was it indifferent tone?

It's definitely not disappointed tone Rani.I felt it to be li'l loving(not too obvious but li'l.hope you understood what i wanted to say)

@tanya this dialogue wasn't dubbed,it was keerti's only.the previous 3 dialogues-which she replied to kunal were dubbed
-Rani thumbnail
It's definitely not disappointed tone Rani.I felt it to be li'l loving(not too obvious but li'l.hope you understood what i wanted to say)

@tanya this dialogue wasn't dubbed,it was keerti's only.the previous 3 dialogues-which she replied to kunal were dubbed
[/QUOTE]

Thanks sahasra. Meaning she is willing to overlook Kunal's every mistake/carelessness that usually bothers a person about another person.  
-Rani thumbnail
We completed 50 pages:) Yay

Going to get lunch again. Lately I have been forgetting to bring lunch from homeπŸ˜”
SinalRocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Sahasra can confim it

I just wanted to know If she didn't care about him not showing up as an indifferent person or She was so much in love that she didn't mind him not showing up?
[/QUOTE]

She looked upset to me.She already fallen for him that's why her feelings got hurt .Kunal kept telling her to say something cuz she remained silent after he showed up.