PNZKSK Episode Discussion Thread # 5 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago

siddhi goes to raveena's room n asks if rohit called her or came to meet her.she says no,siddhi warns her not to attend his calls n she n police will take care of him n there shouldnt be any problem in her marriage.

all guests with a dadi are there,GPA promotion by shilpa.

passing the parcel game where raj sings song.dadi says that raj is romantic but both his sons are waste.seema supports gaurav n says kunal also changed.siddhi's turn-dadi asks her to sing but seema says that she should do kunal's sadoo acting or romantic bhi chalega.siddhi doesnt agree but they force

coming up:siddhi talking just like kunal

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SinalRocks

[

Sinal scene was d only nice thing we got before d break

[/QUOTE]

yes.I trying to concentrate on the gud thing LOL

As i said i didn't expect it, so it was a nice surprise.

[/QUOTE]

it must have been vishwamitra's demand 🤣

to get atleast one scene wd her menka😍

Siddhi immitates Kunal. She says he reads newspapers everyday and if does not get newspapers he is very angry. She immitates Kunal about how he shout at newspapers wala and how he ask seema fr Chai. She also show how he eats chana. thorwing in air and eating. this is very cute scenes. They all ask for more. She says when he talks to thakraal he becomes amitabh bachchan. she shows how he sits and how he talks to thakraal. Jyaada hosyari ki na to thakraal se ekdam vikraal bana doonga. She is full form, She says how he shouted at her during diwali when it was not her fault and also did not apologise. Kunal listens to all from his room and come out.

NO PERCAP

Edited by snmalik4 - 12 years ago
Thanks Sahasra  for the LU.

i couldn picked up d lines siddhi said imitatin his convo wd thakraal

bt js couldn help myself frm laughin thakraal se vikraal banjaayega🤣

goshhh monday's episode is gonna b fun 

as kunal ws standin behind her n she ws doin his buraai n also gonna imitate him 🤣

luv u ekta ma'm u rockkk

Siddhi says that kunal has the habit of reading news paper daily n if doesn't come he gets angry.she imitates by putting her hands on waist like kunal n says papa yeh akbaarwala kis baat ka paisa leraha hai,mein kehraha hoo agle mehne usey aane do,aisa haal karoonga...kunal asking chai from seema also.

She imitates how kunal eats chana.

Kunal's dialogues to thakral-tera niyat,kuthe ka dhum kabhi seedha nahi hotha hai,sudhar jao nahi toh thakral se vikral banadoonga.

nxt siddhi says that sometimes even if its not her mistake but he scolds her n asks seema if she remembers diwali incident.kunal comes out of the room n hears this.siddhi doesnt see him.

NO PRECAP

thanks  snmalik4 and sahasra for the LU. the episode wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.
Originally posted by arsh4life

Sinal scene was d only nice thing we got before d break

yes.I trying to concentrate on the gud thing LOL

As i said i didn't expect it, so it was a nice surprise.

it must have been vishwamitra's demand 🤣

to get atleast one scene wd her menka😍

Looks like he's on our side.😆

I'm so happy with today's epi . I feel like dancing with joy.LOL

Originally posted by Iamrani

thanks  snmalik4 and sahasra for the LU. the episode wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.
moreover its witcha free.Keerti acted well while imitating kunal.but in the 1st scene(sweet packets )someone else said dubbing for her,thank god it was only 2 dialogues coz that voice is horrible
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

If u fast forward Rohit Dumbeena secnes it was great epi.

Santa listened to us "A WITCHA FREE EPISODE"😆

Kunal's expression at the end...😍